Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:39 pm

"I know," she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Claw took his eyes off the road for a moment and smiled at Aina.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:47 pm

She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:02 pm

A driver on the over side crossed into their side and slammed into the front of their car. The car right behind Claw and Aina slammed into the back of the car.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Ai's smile turns to horror, and terror.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:51 pm

The three cars filled with smoke. The driver from the car behind them climbed out and ran to the car. "Hey, are you alright!?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Ai was knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Claw was pressed back against the seat, blood dripping from his head and one of his arms was twisted wrong. Part of the engine had broken through and was pinning his legs to the car's metal. The man backed up calling the cops.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Ai was a little more bloody. A piece of metal was lodged in her side, and she had cuts on her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:03 pm

The cops and fire department arrived shortly. The driver who crossed over was intoxicated, and dead. "Let's get the girl first." The fire chief said. The started to cut the metal away. "Hurry men! That car's getting h
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:03 pm

*Getting hotter!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Ai slowly stirred.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:08 pm

The firefighters started to cut the metal apart.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:09 pm

"...Claw..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:41 pm

"Stay still miss. We'll get you out." They said. Claw didn't respond. His head had rolled to the side and his right arm was twisted and out of socket.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 pm

"...Claw..." she chokes out when she sees him. She slowly lifts a trembling hand. She wanted to touch him; to shake him, but she was scared at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Lillian took a deep breath feeling odd to be back in her home country. " Can Tam see what you see?" Lily askedo ulrick curiously." I'm really hoping you say no he can't see what you see."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:59 pm

" Thank you." Dawn grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:02 pm

"No problem," he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 am

"No, he can't but he has men in the area already to monitor us." Ulrick said.

The firefighters quickly finished by cutting the piece of metal in her side in two and pulled her out. Claw still didn't move. They started to cut the car away from around Claw.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:35 pm

" I can loose them easily." Lillian nodded taking his hand and walking out of the airport. " I got something I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:00 pm

"Okay?" He asked following her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:03 pm

After an hour ofrom wondering. Lillian stopped at a park. She at a bench and watched the play ground. She seemed to be looking for someone. And when her eyes landed on a blond little girl no older then 2 she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Ulrick pulled out the visor that allowed him to see body heat. "Who that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:15 pm

" My daughter. " Lillian answered truthfully. " I know I lied about her said she was dead. But I had to. I had to keep her safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next