Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:17 pm

"She's beautiful." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:20 pm

" my first owner is he father. The one from Germany. " Lillian sighed standing up. " I just had to see if she was okay."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:24 pm

"If this ends, will you take her back?" He asked still sitting.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:27 pm

" No." Lillian shook her head. " I personally picked her famoly. She's better off with them then with me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:31 pm

"Will you ever tell her who you are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:35 pm

" Yes. I a made an agreement with her parents that once I'm free they will allow me to be part of her life. Then once she is old enough to comprehend she's adopted they will tell her." Lillian smiled softly. " I wish you could actually see her... " she chuckled softly. " You would make a great father you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:37 pm

Ulrick's face became bright red. "Lilly..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:39 pm

" What?" She giggled seeing his bright red face. " I'm just sorry I can't give you want."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:43 pm

"I could care less if we had kids, or got married, Hell I could care less even if we just had sex." he said softly. He stood and held her face with his hands. "All I want is to be with you..." He said. He pulled her to him, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:50 pm

" i still don't understand why you would want to be with me? I'm a whore. And a broken person." Lillian sighed her for head resting against his.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:53 pm

He held her in a hug. "Cause I'll look past those things. The past is the past. I only want a future with you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:55 pm

" how can we have a future when Tam has you wrapped around his finger?" Lily asked. Taking his hand and walking away towards a car rental company. " are you okay with one more detour? "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:00 pm

"I'm fine with that." he smiled. "And I'm not wrapped around his finger. He's wrapped around Blu's finger. Blu may be able to get rid of him in the three months we're over here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:03 pm

" That would be nice." Lillian nodded renting a car and driving out of London and towards Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:12 pm

He sat next to her thinking. He could imagine her and him, not worrying any more.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:15 pm

After what felt like a long time driving Lillian pulled up to a rule country farm house. " Once I get out of the car im.an American studying abroad in Germany where I met you. And remember it's lily." She got out flicking her now red hair behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:44 pm

"Yeah, I know." he said. He reached up and stepped out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Lillian got out as well and knocked on the door. Once a mild aged lady answered Lillian quickly began to rambled with a very American Californian girl accent. " I'm so sorry to intrude but Mt boyfriend and I are lost we are trying to get to scottland." She quickly said repeating her sorries.

" Good heavens child it's allright. Come inside Charles and I can find a map for you to show you your way." She offered them inside. The lady had light blond hair with gray stripes in it. And her eyes were a dark green. " Would you care for some tea?" Lillian smiled this was her mother. She just wanted to rush up an hug her and tell her she was alive.

" Yes please." Lillian nodded looking around the front room. There on the mantel was a picture of her. She couldn't help herself she picked it up looking how young and inno cent she looked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Ulrick followed after her. He sniffed the air smelling something sweet cooking.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Her mother brought back a tray of warm tea with cookies. " Is this your daughter." She asked.

The lady looked up with sad eyes. " Yes but she was taken away from us at a young age. "

" Oh I'm sorry to hear that." Lillian sighed putting the picture down. She went to the tea and started to serve herself. " how would you like yours dear?" She asked ulrick a bit of her native accent slipping out
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:45 pm

"Two spoons of sugar please." he smiled making sure to push out his german accent.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Lillian made his cup handing it to him. " You can keep the German accent. " she whispered to him kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:56 pm

"Alright dear." he said giving the accent some slack.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:22 pm

" Evelin my love here is the map you asked for. A middle aged man with dark brown hair and blue eyes walked in with some maps. He stopped looking at Lillian then at the picture on the mantel.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Ulrick just sipped his tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next