Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 8:29 pm

"...I mean I hope nothing bad happens to Ben. Hacking into Tam's computer would only endanger him."

Ben jumps in fright, covering his mouth so no noise escaped. His eyes wide, he looks behind him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Blu stood behind him. "Oh Ben..." He said and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Oh...shit...I didn't think about that...FUCK!" Ezio groaned. "Blu's gonna kill me for that."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:07 pm

(Hey Ayame and Thok we're moving along in Guardians if Yall could jump there.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 pm

Petya got out of his car and carrying a gun with him he started walking over to the military base cautiously. He knew he should've stayed in the car or better yet driven away and remind himself that this wasn't his business, but his curiosity always got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:20 pm

(who is that post for?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:21 pm

[anyone really, he's near Blu and Ben]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:27 pm

The house was oddly still and nothing seamed to move.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Petya found the door open and walked inside, glaring down a bit uneasily at the dead bodies all over the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:31 pm

There was a low growl coming from the end of the hall, along with the clicking of nails.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Petya held his gun up cautiously as he walked down the hall, not hearing the sound.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 pm

" By then he took my memories remember? " she said kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:38 pm

Thokkadyr wrote:
"Yes I remember." Comet nodded.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Il Re walked in front of the Hallway opening, following his nose. He didn't see Petya.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Petya saw Il Re and froze, pointing his gun at the panther.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:18 pm

It walked by totally un aware of him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:26 pm

(Okay. Sorry I haven't been on much. Family issues and studies)

Ben sighs in relief. "I'm fine. Hiding from Tam was easier than I thought, but still terrified the hell out of me," he grumbles. "What happened anyways? He just went completely psycho!"

"Let's hope nothing happened to Ben then," Ai sighs. "Akuma will also kill you if something happened to him. Those two boys have become besties it seems."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:39 pm

(Awe, hope everything gets better for ya Ayame!)

"SHIIIIT!" Ezio sighed. "Well may as well contact Blu." He sighed.

"Good." Blu said. "I don't know what's going on. what happened before...this?" He asked.

(Here's the jist: Tam was in his room, working with his broken arm. His door flew open and he came running out in a panick saying something like they're all against me. Then he went down stairs and unlocked Il Re where he then brought the tiger up and came up after it. Without Blu around Il Re went on a murder spree as did Tam, shooting people in the legs, crippling them so Il Re could get to them. Once he thought everyone was gone Tam locked himself upstairs with all the guns and Ammo, letting Il Re feast on the dead.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:49 pm

(Thanks ^^)

Ai nods. "Sounds like a good idea."

Ben frowns, shrugging. "One minute he's in his room, the next, he's freaking out, saying everyone's against him. He set Il Re free, and went on a killing spree, before locking himself upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:57 pm

Ezio pulled out his phone and called Blu.  
"Not good." He sighed. "Okay, let's get you out of here, then I'll see if I can talk him down." He said. As they started to move, Blu's phone rang. Il re perked up and roared.

gtg got to work tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:31 pm

"Be careful with Tam. He's locked up with a whole lot o weaponry..." Hearing Il Re roar makes Ben go pale. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:06 pm

"Fuck!" Blu Curses! The Tiger jumped onto the counter in front of them. It's lips where pulled back in almost a dark, twisted smile. It stalked forward. Blu pushed Ben behind him and reached for his belt, which was actually a whip, wrapped twice around his hips.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Ben backs away quickly, not wanting to be anywhere near Il Re.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 3:54 pm

"Back!" Blu boomed at the big cat. The cat roared back at him it's eyes danced. "I said BACK!" Blu roared again, lifting the end of the whip as a threat. Il Re roared back in glee and moved forward. His eyes where burning. Blu shook for just a second as the monster denied his command. Il Re tilted his head as he saw Blu shake. His lips pulled back showing his teeth, in a twisted smile. Small, short grunts escaped from Il Re's throat, he was laughing. He was laughing because the one person who had been trained not to fear him, was afraid. Blu snapped the whip in front of Il Re "STAY BACK!" Il Re didn't flinch. He blinked as he kept smiling.

A Nurse walked up to Dameon. "Your wife is all stitched up, you may see her now. The doctor will be in to speak with the both of you in a moment." He said.

Ulrick walked into the salon, keeping up the blind act. "It smells very fruity in here." He said as he had his arm locked with Lillian's.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Lillian giggled. " Of course it does." She made sure before they left Ulrick was wearing dark glasses and brought a seeing cane.

Dameon nodded and went to see Emi. " hey baby how are you feeling?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm

"So when do we leave?" Comet asked Jenna's dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next