Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 pm

"Sore..." Emi said "and tired. Do you know where they took him?" She asked reaching for his hand.

"But it smells like a chemical fruity..." He chuckled. "But that should be expected. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:06 pm

" No clue they wouldn't tell me anything. The pushed out of your room after Antony was born." Dameon took her hand in his.

" leading." Lillian smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:07 am

"That thing's gone crazy!" Ben gasps, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Ulrick followed Lillian. "So who should we talk smack about when we're going this?" He chuckled.

The doctor knocked gently and walked in. "Mr and Mrs Grace?" He asked.

"Just stay behind me." Blu told him glancing at him over his shoulder. When Blu looked away Il Re jumped of the counter and onto Blu, quickly sinking his teeth into Blu's shoulder. Blu screamed out in pain. The tiger's eyes flickered to Ben. It let go of Blu and stalked toward Ben, it's eyes laughing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:17 pm

"Yes?" Dameon looked up at the doctor.

" Hmm who do you want to talk about? Claw and his totally dyed hair? That poor deaf girl that Got dragged into all of this?dawn and her pathetic fawning over Ken"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:21 pm

"Oh, come on girl, we all knew Claw's hair was dyed. There where times where he forgot to dye his eyebrows! But did you know that his hair is actually really curly!? He uses SOOO much gel to get it to look spiked without curls!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:22 pm

"Your son is dead, I'm sorry. There is no easy way to tell you." He said.

gtg, work, again! D:)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 pm

" What? How?" Dameon asked confused.

" I know. He came over to Zolts house once with out his hair spiked needing more gel. It was odd to see." Lillian laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Ben pales more. "Shit," he whimpers, feeling for the gun he kept on himself for emergencies. His hands were shaking.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Thokkadyr wrote:
"So when do we leave?" Comet asked Jenna's dad
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:19 pm

" now. It looks like both of you are ready to go." Mr. Colson said to the two teenagers. " by the way I'm not happy that you knocked up my daughter. " he turned and walked away.

Before Comet could follow Jenna grabbed his arm. " Wait. You do like me? I've alway felt like you just stuck around because I'm caring your child."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:22 pm

"I'm sticking with you because I care about both you and the child." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Jenna nodded with a smile. " Okay." Was all she could say before slipping her hand into his following after her father.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Comet held her hand and followed after Mr. Colson
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Soon they were loaded up into a black windowless Van. " Hey squirt." A guy behind a computer smiled at Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Comet sat down in one of the seats, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:39 pm

" Chris this is the guy I said I couldn't hide from. Jake ( that was his name right?) " She explained. " Kim is driving and Boyd is passenger. And we'll you met my dad." Jenna was introducing her to the team. " It's like I have four dad's or one dad and three very protective older brothers."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:41 pm

"Hi, nice to meet you guys." Christen said just out of politeness
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 pm

" It's a good thing Y'all weren't at the base. Tam went bat shit crazy. " Jake said looking at the two. " You got out once why did you go back? "Jake was looking at Christian.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:57 pm

"You mean when I got away from the Russians?" Christen asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:30 pm

" Yeah." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:32 pm

"Mafia is all I've known. I was homeless after the Russians left, without parents or any options then Tam came along offering me shelter, a job and a chance to come here." Comet replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:42 pm

" there are shelters in America you know and expecially some for kids." Jake told him. " Well at least you're out now."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:46 pm

"Well it wouldn't be easy getting from Norway to America as a 14 year old, and I had a bit of a criminal history in Norway. Towns are small there, everyone knew everyone and no one would take me in." Comet said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 pm

" 14 out of norway hmm?" Jake thought for a moment. " could have stowed away on a boat. Ah their are some human trafficking rings that would have taken you. But that's not any better then working for a mafia who is running those rings."
" Jake. There is a girl working for Tam who was sold to him. Her name is Lillian. " Jenna told him trying to change the subject for Christian's sake.

" Yes we know. Her name isn't Lillian. It's Christiana Lillian De Boumont. Older Brother named Carter her parents are Mattew and Rhianna. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next