Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:18 pm

( scarzie what if they don't make it? Like they get in a car accident and end up in the hospital? )
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:48 pm

"Where would you want to go most?" Comet asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 2:09 pm

" I really liked the mountain region of japan. But I also liked china. You could get out where no one would know who you are. Same with the African bush." Jenna said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 pm

"Maybe Japane, then China, then Africa?" Comet asked. "Head from East to West."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:07 pm

"Okay." jenna smiled liking the idea.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:17 pm

"If we go to a French speaking African country we can practice French for if we accept that translator position in France." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:20 pm

" true." Jenna nodded agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:22 pm

"None are very far South but there's the Congo, Senegal, Ivory Coast, about 13 in total." He said.

(My character Ignace is from the Ivory Coast)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:38 pm

" hmm where do you think would be best? We do have to take into account that we will have a baby in a couple of months. " Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:43 pm

"Probably in France would be best. It's got good healthcare." Comet said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:46 pm

" Then France it is. Right now I'm to pregnant to fly. So we can't move till the baby is born." Jenna said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:47 pm

"You relax here and I'll go back and get everything we need from the shack." Comet said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:46 am

Jenna nodded, I would sit down but there aren't any chairs here. Plus you may need a little help moving stuff. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:49 am

"I'll be able to handle it and I don't want you overexerting yourself while you're pregnant." He said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:06 pm

"You got a moment to speak to me quick." He said.

Ulrich laughed. "Hi ho, hi ho! It's off to crash we go!" He smirked.

She leads her into a large walk in closet.

"Alright, two chicken parms." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

"Sure." Mavi nodded to the officer. "What is this about?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Lillian laughed going with him getting into their car.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 pm

"It's about this "Blu" guy, I'm not sure if I trust him to kill Tam." He said.

Ulrick got into the driver's seat and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:14 pm

"I trust his own self-interest, and he wants to kill Tam whether it's for us or not." Mavi said. "But I still intend to track Blu and Tam down to make sure we can get Blu back after the job's done."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:24 pm

"Good. I was just gonna ask if you'd go check on him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Lillian giggled taking a swig from the flask Ulrick had snuck in.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:30 pm

"Take it easy love." He smirked. "Save some for later." Ulrick smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:31 pm

"I'll be leaving once I get these to Broderson." She motioned to the files. She intended to go after Tam herself since she wasn't sure Blu had the knowledge like she did to find Tam.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm

He nodded and let her be.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Mavi went to Orville's office quickly and left the files on his desk. She left the police station and drove to the edge of town, thinking of places Tam would go to. She had a gun in her bag just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next