Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:47 pm

"We will know once he is in the hospital." She said. "I need you to tell me what happened." She said as she grabbed some supplies. "Where does it hurt also."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:28 pm

"...My whole body aches..." she whispers. "...We were leaving our prom. He had just proposed to me, and we were heading to a hotel to celebrate..." A small smile appears as she remembers how happy she was. "We stopped to make out a bit when a truck's lights brighten the alley we were standing in. We were so embarrassed, we didn't realise the man in the truck was his father Tam..." She laughs bitterly. "He ran into us. Claw was knocked out, and Tam kicked me in the stomach multiple times... He was especially angry when he saw the ring.." she trails off, trembling. "After he was finished with me, he left, and I pulled Claw with me to find someone after I couldn't wake him up."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 5:25 pm

A peramecid was checking over her as the woman took down notes. "Now you said this man's name was Tam? How do you know that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm

"We've had quite a few run-ins with him this year... He kidnapped my younger sister once. She was a couple of months into her pregnancy with our friend Ian's triplets... He nearly drowned her. He's also tried to kill us on multiple occasions."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:39 pm

"This wouldn't be the Italian Tiger, Tam would it?" She asked. "The one the police are after?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Aina nods. "oh, yes. The police are after him, you say? Well, they're doing a terrible job. I don't think they'll ever catch Tam at this rate, but then, we're better off if he's dead."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:47 pm

"Alright, Miss. We will run some tests on you then we will run you to the hospital for treatment." She said as she took the notes down.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:18 pm

She nods. "Can I stay with my fiance?" She was feeling so much better now that there were people around. Surely Tam wouldn't go near them now!
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:50 pm

"He's been rushed to the hospital already." She said. "You can see him when you have been cleared." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:10 pm

She nods. "...I hope he's alright... He took most of the force when the truck rammed into us..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 pm

"We will do all we can." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:09 pm

"Thank you..." She fiddles with the ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 pm

"I'm sure he will be fine." She said as she noticed her fiddling with the ring. "That's a custom ring...he must really love you." she said as she sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Aina blushes. "And I love him."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 pm

"Well that's good. You should never marry someone you don't love." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:14 pm

She nods. "Yeah. He's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm

That's good." She said. "Cherish him."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:22 pm

"I do, and I always will," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:23 pm

"Well good." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:24 pm

"How long will it take before I find out how he's doing?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:29 pm

"Not sure honey, that's up to the docs who are gonna work on him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:30 pm

"..Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:32 pm

"Have faith." She said. "You have a cracked rib, and a few other bones, so we're gonna run you into the ER." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 pm

She nods. "...Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:35 pm

"Alright, lay down and just relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next