Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Aina lays down, and closes her eyes, relaxing her body.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm

They strap her down and close the doors of the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Mavi walked back to the police station and sat in the waiting area. She held a bunch of files in her hands.

Orville woke up in the hospital after surgery and sat up slowly, groaning a bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Aina tries to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm

The other cops where running around like a mad man. One stopped. "If you're looking for Orville your out of luck." They said.

Luka was still scowering the town trying to find Peytra.

The truck moved swiftly, and quickly pulled up to the ER. They took her out of the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 pm

She was sleeping by that time.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 pm

They rush her into the hospital and work swiftly. (To when she wakes up)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm

“Oh, I was going to give him the rest of my files.” Mavi said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Aina wakes up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:21 pm

"You'll have to wait then." He said. "He was just run to the hospital with a bullet wound."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:55 am

She moans, feeling rather groggy.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:33 pm

"Careful now, you are fresh out of surgery." the nurse said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:38 pm

"Claw..." she murmurs, opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:40 pm

"He's resting, as you should be." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 pm

"How is he? Is he alright? I want to see him!" She tries to get up.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 pm

She pushes her back down gently. "I will tell you when you are well rested, and healthy. That attack did a number on you, broken rips, almost punctured a lung, not to mention the baby." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 7:45 pm

"Baby?" she gasps. "I'm pregnant?" Tears fill her eyes. "We're having a baby? Is it alright??
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 8:12 pm

The nurse looks down and takes a deep sigh. "Oh, honey I'm sorry." she said. She gently shook her head. "The impact was too great." She said. "When we check on it, the body was going into a forced miscarriage." She said as she patted her leg softly. "It was only doing what it new it had to to survive." She said. "Stop the energy put into another to save the mother." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:04 pm

She sobs. "Please," she begs. "I want to see my fiance..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:17 pm

The nurse closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in. "You need to rest first." She said. "And he just got out of surgery, so he needs to rest as well."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 pm

"At least put us in the same room, I beg you. It would be so much safer if we're together..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm

"We already have police in his room." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 pm

"I guess I could just leave it on his desk. A bullet wound from what? Why does everyone around here look so unsettled?" Mavi asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 pm

She shakes her head. "I don't care. Tam is crafty. If he wants those police officers out of that room, he'd be able to do it without any difficulty, kill or hurt Claw, and leave again without anyone noticing."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:08 pm

"That Peytra kid broke out. He shot Orville and Luka went after him."

"We won't let anything happen to him. We will think about moving you two closer tomorrow, for tonight you need your rest." She said. "We contacted your brothers to let them know you are alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next