Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:28 pm

"..Just be careful," she whispers. "Tam'll come after all of us if he can..." She slowly sinks into a deep sleep, the adrenaline wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:45 pm

The night was silent, no sign of Tam, and no movement from Claw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Aina wakes up early the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:52 pm

(Are her brothers gonna come visit her?)

"Good Morning miss." a doctor said as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm

(Yep)

"How's Claw?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm

"He is unchanged." She said. "How are you is what I am worried about now."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:57 pm

"I'm fine... I just want to be beside my fiance."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:59 pm

"Alright, but I want you to eat first." She said.

brb, gotta shower."))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:59 pm

(K)

She nods. The quicker she does as they ask, the quicker she'd be by his side.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 pm

She nodded. "A nurse will bring it to you shortly." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 11:30 pm

"Thank you," she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 11:53 pm

She nodds and leaves. Shortly after a nurse brings her food.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:20 am

Aina takes it and eats as much as she can.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 12:38 pm

The nurse comes back in and takes the tray. She returns a little later with a wheel chair.

(Hey Ayame, I think I found a perfect way for you to get back into Guardians!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:19 pm

(How?)

Aina tries to get up again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Fallon can be tricked by Ajax's father (Aka, the Blood demon king) into working against the Guardians.)

"Let me help you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:55 pm

(Maybe. She is a little naive... and can easily be persuaded.)

"Thank you," she says, allowing the nurse to help her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:23 am

And of course he wouldn't tell her who he is, he'd just tempt her with the offer of making her stronger, and also use the fact that the guardians don't pay her as much attention as they pay the others to try to get her attention.))

She helped her from the bed into the wheel chair. "You all set dear?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:46 am

(...She's not vain though... or starved for attention... so she doesn't mind the fact that they don't pay any attention to her... She would not, however, count them as her friends. She's innocent, so if he befriends her, she'd do anything for him, because she'd trust him.)

Aina nods. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm

(OOooh, okay. So does that sound like a good idea for you?)

She nodded and started to push her out of the room and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm

"Could I put this on his desk? Then I can go after." Mavi asked.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:56 pm

(Sure does)

Aina has mixed feelings about seeing Claw again. She was excited, but also apprehensive, sad and guilty. Excited to see the man she loved, sad about the fact he hasn't woken up yet, and apprehensive and guilty because she lost their baby, even without knowing there was one growing inside her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 pm

(Kool, meet me over there?)

"Sure, do what ever you want darling." They said.

The nurse put a warm hand on her shoulder. "It will be alright darling." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:10 am

(Kay)

She nods, looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Mavi stood up and clutched the files as she went for Orville's office. She opened the door and quickly slipped the files onto his desk with a sigh before leaving the police station. After what had happened with Blu she was done with the case, and that was the last of her files about the mafie members. She wanted to forget everything that had happened and just be done with it but it still haunted her.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next