Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Orville pulled up to the police station and got out.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Blu got out as well and started to walk to the station.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:31 am

Orville walked beside him and some of the officers they passed glanced at Blu
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:50 am

She smiles. "You just need to work on your table manners, love."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:17 am

Blu kept his eyes down as they passed. His back crawled as they looked at him as he passed.

"I know." He said. He held Hinas hand.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Orville led him inside and back to his office. He sat down at his desk and sighed. "So where is Tam now? Do you know?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:20 pm

She presses a kiss to his wrist where his pulse could be located.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 am

( sorry I've been busy. It's kidding season on the farm I work out so I've been very busy.)

" From the 40's they were build after world War two." Jenna answered. " they all can use a little work but I think we can fix it up. "

Lillian grinned taking his hand happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Blu shook his head. "No he disappeared after he killed the others. Even his mutant cat went missing. The mutant dogs where all killed. He sighed. I don't know where he would even run to." Blu said.

Scar chuckled. "Shouldn't the man be the one kissing your wrists?" He teased.

(Not. Problem Night.)

Ulrick smiled and started to dance with her. "God you are beautiful tonight." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:52 pm

" Thank you." Lillian grinned moving with the music.

Dawn sat outside the dorm room building. She was laying in some grass Regina next to her. " I'm sorry Tam treated you so poorly."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:52 pm

"Well the police are giving you 24 hours to find him and kill him. Then you're off to jail." Orville said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Regina just smiled at her and wagged her tail. She wiggled scratching her back as she flailed her legs in the air.

Ulrick danced with her. He rocked with her to the beat.

"That's not a lot of time." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:01 pm

"That's as much as they are willing to cover up for you." Orville said. "We can't have it getting out that we let a known mafia member leave custody to track and murder a mafia leader."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:11 pm

"Well then I hope I find him." Blu said. "Do I get my weapons back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 pm

"Follow me." Orville got up and led Blu to the evidence room, getting Blu's weapons out of one of the lockers.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Blu followed and waited for his stuff back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Dawn chuckled" you silly girl. "

Lillian smiled leaning her head against ulricks forhead.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Orville handed him back the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Regina whimpered happily.

Ulrick smiled and kissed the corner of her lips softly. He presses closer to her. "whenever you want to leave to crash that other party, let me know." He whispered.

Blu took them and went to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Orville followed him and stopped at the door to the police station, watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Blu started back toward where the house was. If he could find anything about where Tam went it was there.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:45 pm

She sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:30 pm

He stuck his tongue out at her back.

Blu walked into the house. It still smelled of blood and death. "I should burn this place down before I go..." He whispered. He walked into the kitchen where Il Re sat on the table. He growled and narrowed his eyes at Blu. Blu swallowed. He new that Il Re knew what was on his mind. "So...if you're here, where is Tad?" He said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 pm

She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Lillian nodded enjoying the slow motion of them swaying to the music. " Thank you."

" 50's they were built after world War 2." Jenna answered walking around the house. " since the base is supposed to be closed. But private sector took it over. So they keep it looking like no one lives here. But who's going to notice military activity on a small poor island?" She paused to look back at Christian. " are you sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next