Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:03 am

Aina nods, wrapping her arm around his. "Let's go."

Hina follows them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Claw grinned and walked with her. He nervously thumbed the case in his coat pocket.

They stop by a room and one of the women walks in and closes the door behind her. They wait a moment and soft music begins to play from inside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:29 am

Aina was too happy to notice Claw was nervous.

Hina closes her eyes, trying to remain composed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 pm

The officers walked in the next morning to see that Orville had slept at his desk in his office.

Comet kept walking, trying to remember his way back to the shack.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Claw walked up to the school with a large sigh.

"Are you ready, My lady?" She asked Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 am

"What's wrong?" Aina asks Claw.

Hina nods. "I'm ready," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 pm

"Nothing Babe." Claw smiles brightly. "I'm just glad this moment's come."

They push the doors open and wedding music starts to play.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:33 pm

She smiles warmly. "I am too."

Hina keeps her head up, as she enters, her eyes straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 am

Ian stood at the end of the church built into the castle. He was suppoting himself with crutches. He looked at her and smiled warmly.

Claw grinned and walked inside with her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 am

Her eyes softening, Hina smiles gently at Ian.

Aina follows Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:53 am

He she could see that he already was misty eyed. She noticed a few camera men in the room, filming the event.

They where greeted by teachers and checked in. "Well shall we dance? We have about an hour before they announce the homecoming comity and such." He said. Zolt was monitoring the dance floor. He smiled seeing the two walk in.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Seeing him misty eyed, made her begin to tear up.

Aina nods. "I'd love to dance."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:09 pm

When she made it over to the pastor and Ian, the music stopped and the man started to speak. (Shall we have them do their own vowes?)

Claw grinned and offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:09 pm

When she made it over to the pastor and Ian, the music stopped and the man started to speak. (Shall we have them do their own vowes?)

Claw grinned and offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:28 pm

(Sure)

She doesn't look away from Ian.

Aina takes it happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:43 am

"And I believe the couple has some words they'd like to say before we continue." The man said and stepped back.
Ian shifted a bit. "Grace, beauty and strength. There are no better words to describe my orchid. I could never ask for more. Well I guess I could ask for a little bit of my tongue back, but I've learned to cope. No fight, no pain, no distance could ever come between us. I will always find you. And I will always be there for you. For even if you stand across the sea, I will walk to you. Hina, your are stranger walked into me on Halloween. I wrote my number on your hand and you got all pissed at me. Something about you hatting me, made me love you more with everyday. I'm so glad your hate became love. I probably would have died if you didn't love me back. So I offered you my heart and you took the broken pieces, glued them together and gave it back. So now I ask you one more thing...Will you take my hand and walk with me until the end?"

Claw pulls her out onto the dance floor and dances with her. The hour passes by quickly and the music is stopped for the Prom Court, and the announcement of king and queen. Claw glances over to Zolt who nods ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:47 am

Hina laughs softly, nodding her head. "Ian, you should know by now that I'd go anywhere and everywhere with you. Before meeting you, my whole world revolved around my older siblings. They were everything to me, and I didn't think I'd need anyone else. You changed that. When I first met you, I did hate you, yet I loved you at the same time. I thought you were too cocky for your own good, and arrogant as well. When you wrote your number on my hand, I was shocked. No one had ever done that before, and that was what made me want to get to know you more; to want to love you. I didn't realise how high I had built the walls that surrounded my heart until you tore it down brick by brick. Now there's nothing standing between you and my heart. You have all of me, body, mind and soul. You have given me three precious gifts that I wouldn't trade for anything. Thank you, Ian, for everything. You are now my world, my home, the only place I will ever feel safest, and my one and only love. I love you, Ian, and I will never let you go."

Aina rests her head against Claw's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:19 am

Comet got a bit lost down one road, still in the suburban area and trying to find the way to the edge of it. He suddenly felt a rush feeling go through his brain and he stopped.

Orville got up and left his office to go to the break room and get himself a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Ian was crying and smiled. He wobbled a little bit but caught himself. "You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said. Ian moved over to her and stood straight, letting the crutches fall. He cupped her face and kissed her.

They listed off the court and then drew the names for King and Queen. "And your Prom king and Queen are...Claudio Drago and Aina (I forgot the last name!)." Zolt said happily. Claw grinned and offered Aina his hand to walk her down the court.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:00 pm

She kisses him back, tears falling, her arms wrapped around his neck.

(Tsuruga, I believe it was) Aina laughs, blushing. She places her hand in his, love shining in her eyes as she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Ian pulled away from her her, breaking the kiss. He swallowed heavily and grinned offering her his arm. "Shall we go, Mrs. Plezzar?"

He walked with her over and they where each given a crown. Aina was also given a large bouquet of flowers. Claw wrapped an arm around her and walked her up to the bridge that the court walked on to get photos. Claw stopped on top of the bridge and looked at her, facing her. "I love you Aina..." He said brightly. "So will you, be mine?" He asked as he got to his knee and held out the little black box. He opened it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Orville gestured at one of the officers to follow him to Petya's cell. He wanted to interrogate him a final time before they made any decisions on how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:48 am

"We shall, Mr. Plezzar," she says, smiling.

Her breath hitched, as she looks down at him in shock. "Yes," she chokes out, before throwing her arms around his neck. "Yes, yes, yes!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

He hadn't even fully opened the box when she lunged at him and hugged him. Claw had to catch her then catch himself but he held her close. He cried. "I love you..." He whispered as he kissed her neck gently. The crowd cheered. Zolt stood off to the side clapping.

The other cop joined Orville. He watched.

He slowly started to walk. The soft hissing of the hydrolic leg brace came along with their footsteps. Ian had to pause a bit in between the steeps to let it catch up.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Orville went to the cell and unlocked it, standing aside for the officer to go in and cuff Petya. Petya just watched both of them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next