Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Ulrick wiped the tears away. "I don't care." He said. "I still love you." He said. "I wouldn't have kept my mouth shut for anyone." He said. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Stop blaming yourself. Tam may have done it anyway because of me knowing Claw."

Claw didn't respond, the eyes kept flickering back and forth, and his hand didn't respond to her touch
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Resting her head on both their hands, she cries quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Claw didn't respond still he lay there still and unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:50 am

Aina stays by his side, refusing to move.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 am

The nurse had left and let her be alone with him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 am

"Please wake up, Claw," she says softly. "...I'm sorry... Did you know...? I was pregnant... I'm so sorry Claw! I wasn't strong enough. I lost our baby. I can't lose you too, so please come back to me..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:17 am

He didn't respond at all. He was still limp.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:52 am

She falls asleep where she sat, her hands holding Claw's, her head on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 pm

After a bit a Nurse came and took her back to her room, which they had moved a few doors down from Claw.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Aina tries to stand up the second she wakes again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 pm

A nurse gently pushes her down. "You need to rest." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 pm

"I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:50 pm

"You where hit by a truck, you still need to rest." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:30 pm

"I want to see Claw again..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 pm

"Later, you need to get your strength back."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 4:50 pm

She sighs, falling back into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:50 pm

"Your Brothers are here to see you anyway." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:24 am

She nods. "Please let them in."

Ken and Akuma enter the hospital room.

"Oh, Aina," Ken sighs when he sees his sister.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 pm

The nurse leaves and closes the door. They listened from outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:45 am

Aina burst into tears. "Tam's back, Ken! After not hearing from him for so long, I thought he'd given up on hurting Claw! After getting Hina back from him, I thought everything would be alright! I'm so scared for Claw. I know it wasn't safe before, but now it's even worse! And our baby's dead! Claw's going to be devastated when he wakes. I know how much he wanted kids, and how hard it is for us to have any... It's not like Hina and Ian, who have triplets."

Both Ken and Akuma hold her, just listening to her rant and cry.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 6:55 pm

The nurses listen and one looks to another whispering softly. "If he wakes up. Apparently he slipped into a coma early this morning."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:31 pm

(Sorry I wasn't on. I had to study for my exam. all done now)

"I miss him so much. Do you remember the two little kids, Jonas and Mia (I think that were their names...)? From the ranch? Remember how their father and grandfather are not around anymore? We were just talking about adopting them. Why did Tam have to attack?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:28 pm

That's fine, im gonna be a little less active after this month, so I can focus purely on my finals ans shit.))

(Yep you got their names right.)
The nurses sighed gently hearing how they where planning to start a family.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Dawn stood back watching.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm

(Ulrick and Lillian?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next