Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 11:15 pm

She sniffles, rubbing the tears away, her tone changing completely. "Tam's going to pay. I want him to pay. He nearly killed Hina, our baby sister. He nearly killed her three babies too. He's killed my baby, and he's going to try to kill us all if he isn't stopped. We need to find him. Akuma, can you please help with that? We can't involve Hina, wherever she is. At least she'll be safe. But this has to end."

"Sure thing, Onee-chan," Akuma nods. "I'll see what I can do. Maybe the police records will have something."

"Ken, can you please use our connections as well? You were always the charmer in the family."

"Alright, Aina. You know, as fun as it is saying you're younger than me, you really are suited to being the eldest twin. You always were, and always will be our commanding officer." He smiles cheekily, moving back, and wrapping his arms around Dawn.

Aina laughs a little. "Thanks, Ototo."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 pm

A nurse peered his head in. "Sorry folks, the young miss is gonna need her rest. You can come back tomorrow." he said gently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:12 am

Ken and Akuma nod. "Okay. See you tomorrow." They leave.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:54 am

Before they were ushered out dawn hugged Aina. " Everything will be okay. I understand how you feel." She said softly before leaving the room.

Lillian started to cry she blamed everything in herself.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Ken wraps an arm around Dawn. "I'm glad we have you in our lives."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:31 pm

" I'm not that special. " dawn said glancing over her shoulder at Aina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:14 pm

"You are. You're special to me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:05 pm

"Hey, don't cry." Ulrick said as he wiped at her tears. "I would do it all over again if it meant being with you." He said.

A doctor tapped Ken on the shoulder. "I would like to speak with you briefly if you have time." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Ken nods. "Is something wrong?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 5:18 pm

He doesn't directly answer his question. "It's about Claudio Drago."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:17 pm

" I'm sorry." Lillian sniffed.

Dawn looked at the doctor, " What's wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 pm

"He slipped into a Coma this morning. And we have been in contact with the police force, they think they have found a way to get rid of Tam." the doctor said.

"Don't cry baby..." He said as he kissed her forehead. "Look, why don't we just relax tonight? Instead of going to your old school, we just...find a hotel and enjoy our lives." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:31 pm

" How can we relax when we are supposed to be killing someone?" Lillian asked.

Dawn looked at the doctor, " Coma doesn't mean he won't wake up. Just means he had to much pressure in his brain." She said thinking. " How are the cops going to stop tam?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:38 pm

"I don't know. Maybe we'll go get few drinks, play some board games, make a fort, just..try to forget what is going on here." He said as he kissed her gently. "I know it's not ideal...but we can at least make the best of it."

"You're right it doesn't mean he won't wake up, but if he does, we aren't sure if he'll even be the same. We noticed severe damage to his legs, the left side of his ribs and brain. There is a chance of him never waking up." The doctor said. "As for Tam, they told us one of their cops are working undercover to get inside and stop him. Also one of Tam's men, a guy who called himself Blue, said he'd try to stop and take Tam down as well."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:55 pm

" I know Blue." Dawn nodded. " The under cover thing won't work. So many people have tried it. Comet and Jenna they were undercover and they've disappeared." She said thinking. " What kind of damage does he have? Nerve damage?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 pm

"Bone, marrow, tissue, and nerve." He said. "Then we must home this "Blue" guy is able to hold up his end of the deal with the police."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:08 pm

" Blu. It's french Italian name." Dawn said nodded. " have you thought about using cold Lazer therapy? "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm

"We are running all the options yes." He said.

"So, what do you want to do Lillian?" Ulrick said gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:30 pm

" Good." Dawn nodded.

" I want to go to my prom..." Lillian mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 pm

"Then let's go, and have fun." Ulrick said with a smile as he kissed her gently.

"We will keep you all updated on both of their conditions." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:52 pm

"Thank you," Ken says, looking thoughtful. "Do you think Ben would be helping Blue, Dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am

The doctor nodded and left.

(I'm sure you have figured this out but these actions, happened before Blu killed Tam and burned the house down.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 5:45 am

Christen walked back to the shack and picked up everything he could carry. He started walking back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 pm

(*waits*)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Hina wakes the next morning feeling more refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next