Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:04 pm

" I don't know." Dawn answered looking down the hall. " all of this is super confusing and doesn't make any sense to me. Something just seems off."

"Okay." Lillian nodded still feeling like this was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm

"What feels wrong to you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:57 pm

[I'm gonna teleport Christen back over to where all the other characters are.]

Christen stepped out of the airport sliding doors and pulled out his phone, trying to call Petya to no answer. He moved off to the side wall when he wasn't walking and kept his face turned down to hide it from any security cameras. When he started to walk he pulled his hood up and prepared himself for the long trek back into town from the airport.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 pm

" I don't think we are getting the full story. Or all the information about what's going on." Dawn said.

Jenna was scrambling around " What do you mean he just left?" She asked a bit frantic. " if he goes back to the states bad things are going to happen." She started to order people around and demanded to be taken back to the states to go save Christian from himself and hopefully Petya at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:41 pm

(do you want me to put him back in Malaysia?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

(Nope. You are perfectly fine. I was trying to figure out how they could get back and well you figured it out for me.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 3:49 pm

(Well I had a whole huge plan but you weren’t responding)

Christen immediately went for the old mafia base, reduced to nothing more than rubble. He didn’t get too close to it, he stayed across the street and entered one of the shops to buy a snack or too, not having eaten since he was on the plane. As he paid he stared out the shop window at the burnt down building.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 4:00 pm

( yeah sorry about that. I've been super busy with work and applying for collage and figuring out how I'm going to pay off my emergency room bill from getting stitches. It's been crazy. )
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:01 pm

He then went on to the school and to his dorm room to find it still exactly as he left it. He gathered as much of what he left behind as he could before he left and tried to remember his way to Petya's appartment.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Jenna got back to the states as quick as she could. She was looking at her phone which had the address of Petya's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Comet got out of the elevator the the 11th floor, about to walk down the hallway to Petya's apartment when he stopped in his tracks. One police officer was standing just down the hall across from the open door to Petya's aparment, with the voices of maybe two other police officers coming from inside. He froze and tried to step around the corner to the stairs, hoping the officer directly in front of him hadn't seen him yet.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Jenna looked at the building the address lead her to. Though she thought petya was still being held by police.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 12:02 am

One of the cops heard him and barely caught a glimpse of Comet as he moved around the corner. "Hey! Who's there?" The cop asked and hearing his footsteps coming closer Comet opened the door to the staircase and started running down the stairs quickly, the cop starting to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 12:41 am

Ken nods. "We'll have to find out somehow, so we can get the full picture... Only then will we be able to make plans."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:52 am

Jenna was coming up the stairs as Comet was going down. Not realizing cops were chasing him.

Dawn nodded. She just felt like something was off. And she didn't exactly know what it was. " let's head back."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Comet quickly gave her the sign for "run!" when he saw her just a flight below. When he reached her he grabbed her hand and led her out the nearest door to the second floor hallway, heading for the elevators before the cop caught up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:43 pm

' You do know I'm not wanted." Jenna said once they were in the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:50 pm

"I'm sorry I just panicked." Comet replied. "Great now they think you're with me and running too." He said, angry at himself now. He pushed the button on the elevator to go down to the underground parking. "Should we split up?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

" nope." Jenna shook her head. " I can't believe you left with out even telling me. I was also working on a plan to get petya out and to saftey by the way." She reached into her back pocket and handed him what looked to be like credentials. " You are no longer a wanted man. You work for the Government now and have for years but have been deep under cover to try and catch Tam."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:07 pm

"I got the call from Petya and had to come help. He's already escaped from the prison and I have to find him." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 pm

" you could have told me. I was working on getting you official under cover identity. And making it real." Jenna told him. " I wasn't being ideal."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:31 pm

"I thought I did tell you." Comet tried to think back. He led the way through the parking garage towards the exit, wondering if the police officer had given up chasing him yet. "Okay maybe I forgot to... I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 7:53 pm

"No you didn't tell me." Jenna sighed shaking her head, "Doesn't matter now we are here and need to find Petya. where would he go to be safe?" she asked him not seeming to be in a rush or worried about cops seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:12 pm

“Definitely not his apartment. I have no idea honestly he’s never been to this city before so I don’t think he would know where to go.” Comet said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Scar was sleeping next to her his face still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next