Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Jaz looked away. "I wanna stay with Papa."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 12:44 am

"I know, honey. I know you do. Do you want to get stronger, Jaz?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Jaz nodded. "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:35 pm

"You can't get stronger by staying here, Jaz. He wants you to come with us so you can become stronger."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:46 pm

Jaz looked away. "But I don't want to leave him..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:06 am

" then that's a pitty. Because Altals had proved himself time and time again. And you still don't trust him." Nyla told her bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:48 am

"I know, honey. I know. I don't want to leave, and I know the other girls don't either. But it's time to leave."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:33 am

Jaz sighed and walked over and held her hand.

"I don't trust easy." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 am

" then why are you in charge?" Nyla asked bluntly. " to be a good leader you have to trust the people you command. And you obviously don't."

" Nyla!" Ryder snapped looking at her sharply.

" What? I'm just speaking the truth. Y'all disappeared going after hoss your own and she's been out cold for about 2 hours. Guess who's in charge when you guys leave?" She told him glaring with her purple eyes. " I am. And lately you guys haven't been here to give commands so why do it now?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Sierra gently pulls Jaz with her, holding her hand firmly, but not tightly, as if trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:31 pm

"I do not command that rock brain!" Saber snarled referring to Atlas. "He is not one of us." She snapped. "I trust the lot of you because I heard of you before we had to fight for our lives." She said. "A mysterious man comes out of the blue, with powers that seem to make him indestructible. He's not in any headlines, or anything and I am just suppose to trust him, even though he claims he use to be friends, even it was formally, with the man who is currently trying to kill us." She said as she rose from where she lay, her eyes where sharper than normal, a cold glare coming from her. "I have been like this to protect the people who live here, to hope to one day start a new when humanity can survive without fear one again!" She said.

Jaz just followed. She looked back at Doc who stood on the porch and smiled brightly waving, knowing he would soon be gone.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:59 pm

"You know some of us weren't supers from the meteor. And not all supers wanted to be famous. Rhydiann wasn't in any headlines I've read. So how did you know about us before we even met?" Nyla asked glaring back just as cold.

( dude I totally get a smallville vibe... meteor hits and then people have powers!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 pm

never seen it.)) Lol.))

"I know good people when I see them." Saber said. "And I read headlines from all over the world."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 pm

" then why can't you see atlas is a good guy?" Nyla asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 pm

"Because even though he has done good things, he still rings with a bad guy vibe." She siad,
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:21 pm

" maybe he had a bad past he's trying to get rid of?" She stated. " doesn't mean he's a bad person now."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 pm

"He knows something and won't tell us. I don't trust that."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:30 pm

" like all of us here don't have secrets we don't tell you?" Nyla said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:35 pm

"This isn't just about his crushes and stuff. He knows something about count that could prove helpful." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:24 am

Sierra pulls Jaz to the bus. "Got her," she smiles at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Jaz sat down.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:15 pm

" And maybe he doesn't? It's kinda rude to assume something." Nyla said placing her hands on her hips.

" Thank you." Kat said starting the bus. " let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:23 pm

"He blatantly said he knows stuff about Count but won't tell us." She said.

Doc watched them and waved good bye to them as they started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:53 pm

" and when did he say this?" Nyla asked. CYou've been gone most the time he's been here."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 3:32 pm

"When he came back with Ryder." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next