Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:38 pm

" I remember him telling us he knows him and that they use to be buddies and was robbing a bank when the metro hit. Hitting him." Nyla said wondering if she missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:56 pm

"Yes and He said that he changed before he was hit." Saber said. "Any way it is in the past and it is too late. Let us strengthen the defenses until he returns." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 10:06 pm

(anything you guys want Veli or Comet to do?)
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 3:04 pm

(Uhm...Not 100% sure. Haven't been thinking too far ahead due to finals.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptySun May 13, 2018 1:48 pm

( Vail could help map out an escape route if they need it.)

" then don't complain because we can't change anything. Just be prepared for what's to come." Nyla told her walking away.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Saber growled. "I need to get to my room." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:54 am

" What can't stand being with your people?" Nyla snarled back at her.

" Nyla stop." Ryder snapped at her.

"NO." Nyla told him in defiance. " she hasn't been leading for months now. She just hides away. I'm just saying maybe she shouldn't be calling the shots anymore."

" how could you say something like that?" Ryder asked shocked she even felt that way. " Saber gathered all these people and built haven from nothing. She saved you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:31 pm

"Let her speak her mind Ryder. I want to hear this." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:28 am

" You've been disappearing with out telling anyone where you are. Which means people ask questions. And when they do I covered your ass for you. The people here are getting tires of a faceless leader. Someone who's not around to show them what to do." Nyla told her frankly. " they've been asking me what to do. And I don't blame them."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:30 am

Sierra sits up front, keeping on the lookout.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:51 am

Katherine drove the bus, following the map stine gave to her. " you probably want to radio your buddies we are coming."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Sierra nods. "Yep."

"Anyone on the other end? Over," she calls out, hoping someone had the other one beside them.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:51 am

Nyla always kept a radio on in her infirmary. She paused what she was doing hearing the radio speak. Nyla walked over and picked it up answering.  " it's good to hear your voice Sierra. Over." She let go of the button and waited for her responce.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:48 pm

"It's great to hear from you, Nyla. We're on our way home. Over."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

" really? We were about to send a bus for you and the kids. Over." Nyla told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Saber sighed. "Some things I have to keep secret for the safety of the people." Saber said and went silent as she talked to Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Comet sighed from where he sat blindly next to Veli. "I kind of agree maybe it's time for someone else to be leader." He muttered quietly trying to make it so only Veli could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:27 pm

" Why?" Ryder said hearing his comment.

While nyla waited for a reply from Sierra. " see in not the only one."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:43 pm

"I agree with Nyla that Saber is hardly ever around to lead. But I don't think Nyla should be leader either, if simply for the fact she has enough burdens to deal with already." Comet said, trying to turn his head to Nyla's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:14 pm

" I know everyone here. I've taken care of seen everyone in haven for one thing or another." Nyla told him. " So who would you choose to lead then?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:24 pm

"I'm not sure." Comet said. "You're very likely the best option we have but I personally don't want to see you stress and worry so much. I guess that's selfish but you have to look out for your health as well."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:10 pm

" you're talking to the girl who can use others life force energy." Nyla said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Comet didn't say anything in response.

"Well you have my vote, not that it really counts." Veli said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:27 am

"It's alright. We have a bus...but Doc isn't coming with us. He stayed behind. We have all the kids with us. Over."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:00 am

" okay. We'll send someone to meet you half way. Over." Nyla told her. " I can't get hurt is what I'm saying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next