Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:41 pm

They where basically a skeleton, skin stretched over bonde, but from the bones he looked strong. He took off away from Fia. He was sweating heavily. "Come with me if you want to live and get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Gtg night!)
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:46 pm

(Aw :/ goodnight)

Eli glanced at Fia out of the corner of his eye, "Because this isn't about Az. Why should the next generation of guardians pay for what happened in your generation? Azriel is my mentor, he is the one who can teach me what i need to know about being the guardian of hell. If you don't release him, I can't learn everything I need. Just think about what I've said." Eli started to walk after the skeletal man, "Lei! Yashvi! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Lei and Yashvi both followed
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:55 am

( sorry for poof. Weather has been crazy here in texas. I'm fine. My sister got stuck in the storm though... she okay too. But I was very worried about her.)

" I can't hear him." Sam whispered trying to hard to hear Orrik ' s " soul. " I can't hear him." There was more desperation in her voice. If she couldn't heat his soul then does that mean he's dead? " Ray I can't hear him. I can hear everyone else's I have yours Ajax's I can hear Azriel and Fia. But Orrik he's silent. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm

"He's most likely storing energy to protect himself. Relax." Ray said. She saw a strange wave move through Fia's soul, and onto Azriel's. It almost looked like, it was holding the souls. Then she heard the tiniest chatter from Orrik's soul. He sounded like a field of flowers with a gentle breeze.

The man lead them through the marsh and forest to where the trees became more dense and the trees themselves started to change, they started to become obsidian. The presence of Fia slowly dissipated.

(Okay good. I hope you stay safe!)
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Eli followed the man and looked around as they walked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Sam lightened up. " I can hear him. He sounds like flowers. Like a meadow." She smiled focusing on all the souls she hears.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:30 am

"Good, Now you must Make Azriel hear what you hear, force him to see things through your eyes." Rayyan said. "You should be able to do it fairly quickly, Fia is restrained some how. I don't know how, but she can't move very well." He said.

The man lead them into a hut made out of the obsidian trees. He walked from the small entry way to the large area that had a fire going in the middle and Cots on around it. A strange shape was piled in one of the corners, covered by a blanket. "Agustus?" He called out. "Gus...?" He repeated as he wairily walked over to the strange shape. The man reached out and piled the blanket off. A skeleton hunched over to it's side laid there. It had skin, more brittle than the mans. "Oh no...Gus." He said his voice cracking. "I-I'm sorry Gus, I had to leave." He whispered. "They would have died had I not helped them." He said as he gently ran his fingers over the skull's cheek bones. "I will bury you soon, old Friend."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:35 am

"What is this place? Are we still in purgatory?" Lei asked, a little unnerved at the skeleton
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:37 am

" Lei, Eli, Yashvi, and some guy." Sam mumbled she could see what Fia saw. So being able to do that she focused on making Azriel see and hear what she did. " I think I did it." She could feel Azriel and his struggle.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:41 am

"He's still not stopping, you have to pull his mind away from everything else!" Rayyan said.
Ajax's Soul suddenly broke, and Azriel's fangs sunk deeper into his brother's neck. "NO!" Rayyan screamed. He took off and flew toward Azriel to try to stop him. "Hurry Samara!" Ajax himself had fallen limp on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:57 am

Sam foccaused harder pushing Fia out of his mind and making only hears inside his. " Listen buddy."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:00 am

Sam's mind was pulled into another dimension. She could see the souls of everyone, and hear the songs. However, next to her stood Azriel. He was crying.

gtg I have "welcome week" shit to go to.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 am

" Azriel! " she called his name rushing over to him. " Azriel." She said softly wrapping her arms around him. " please don't leave us. We need you."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 am

[Hey Night, Ethereal?]
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Eli looked at the man, "Thank you for helping us. Sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 am

"It was bound to happen," the man said as he rose. "And as for your question, rising guardian of Purgatory, This as the one safe spot here where Fia cannot find us, and yes it is purgatory but it is on the outskirts of purgatory. Also, do no wander beyond the house, if you fall into the void between here and hell, you will never be found." The man said. "Rest for now, we will find a way to get you out of here once we have regained power." He held his head and cringed in pain.

Azriel didn't make any sound as she hugged him. He he looked down and placed a warm hand on top of hers as she hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry Samara..." He whispered. "I should have never been a guardian." He cried.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:52 am

" That's bullshit. You are great guardian. Eli looks up to you." Sam said not letting him go. " I look up to you. I may act like I hate you, but I don't. Azriel you and the others are the only family I've ever known that cares about me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 am

Azriel sighed "Thank you Sam..." He said. Turned and looked at her. "You need to head back now, and tell Rayyan he must sever the soul. I cannot free myself of Fia, she's got too strong of a hold on me right now. Also...I need you to have him find Eli. Some how he called on Abbruca to contain Fia. "I don't know how he did it, but he might be in pain if she is channeling through him." he said. "My only question is how did he know about her." Azriel whispered.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:30 am

" I know. I watched him do it. With being trying to connect with you I could see Fia. I know where they are at. So far he's fine. Lei and Yashvi are with them and some old man." She told him trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:35 am

"Why did you take me to purgatory in the first place? That was a bad idea!" Lei turned on Yashvi.
"Your powers were stronger there and you always went on about Fia so I figured it would be good of you to meet her."
"She tried to kill us!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:42 am

"Just go Sam!" Azriel shouted. "Abbruca will not hold on forever to Fia and I, and if she lets go before we are broken apart...I will end up killing Orrik, j-just go."

"I must agree with the boy, that was a foolish thing to do." the man said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:52 am

"Fine, maybe I'll just go back to my master then." Yashvi said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 pm

"No one is to leave!" the man hissed. "I cannot hold Abbruca much longer and if Fia is released and you are our there, she can find us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next