Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 pm

"Which swans? The ones out front, by the cranes or near the snack stand?!" He asked as another Macaw cried in the background. The sound of a crane calling out echoed around James and Kayla.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 10:47 am

" the pond near the snack shack." Kayla answered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:02 am

"10-4, I'm on my way." Dalton responded. The radio went silent. An awkward moment passed before the sound of a gator started to approach. It stopped near the snack stand as for the path narrowed before the pond. The sound of boots on gravel started down the hill. They stopped as Dalton turned halfway down the hill. "I should have known better." He said as he saw his father sitting on the fence. "Nothing is wrong with the swan is it?" He asked Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:15 pm

" Actually the swan isn't trying to bite me." Kayla told him. " she usually tries to bite me under my butt."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 pm

"If nothing is wrong then I'm leaving." Dalton said as he turned away and started up the hill.
"Oh Boy, don't be like that!" James smiled as he jumped down and wrapped a hug around Dalton.
Dalton growled and pulled out of the hug. "Da, what are you doing here?" He growled.
"Not even a how are you and Ma?" James asked.
"Da..."
"We came by to see our grandchildren Dalton." James huffed. "Are we not allowed to do that?"
"It would be nice to have a warning before the two of you show up. Speaking of which where is Ma?" Dalton asked.
"In the house." James smiled. Dalton sighed hand held his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:00 am

Kayla kept on with her chores with a small grin. The swan wasn't trying to bite her which is unusual. Maybe it was because he was getting use to her being his feeder.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:15 am

"Please tell me next time. Dekota is in the house."
"I know. So does your mother." James laughed.
"She litterally just got here, she doesn't know you, she doesn't even remember you!" Dalton said.
"I know that that's why she needs to know us now!" James smiled. "Also your mother is making a turkey."
"Da..." Dalton said. "Why are you such a pain."
"Because I'm your father. Also you look a little thin." He said poking Dalton in the rib. He jumped away. "Don't tell me you aren't eating properly." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am

Kayla watched them from the distance, with all her schooling she has spent a lot of time away from her family. Seeing them made her miss them more. She sighed a little sadly and went to move on to her next chore.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 am

"I'm fine Da, I don't need that much food." Dalton hissed and stepped away. "Just, will ya stop pestering me!"
"You are never gonna get rid of my my boy!" James laughed. "Just don't be late for dinner, and why don't you invite some of your staff! And make sure Ryker is there too!" James said as he started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:29 am

Kayla walked past Dalton to keep on schedule. " nice meeting you james" Kayla waved at him as he left.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:06 am

"Nice to mee you too dearie! Stay for dinner!" He smiled as he waved and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 am

" what?" Kayla asked glancing at Dalton.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:09 am

"Him and my mother are making a large dinner for people, I guess you are invited." Dalton sighed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:11 am

" Oh." Kayla said a bit surprised. She hasn't been invited to dinner in a long time. " sorry for calling you... Your father asked me to..." she apologized during away to do work.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:23 am

"I figured he was the one behind it when I saw him." Dalton sighed. "Just keep on working, don't let it stop you. I'll see you a bit later, You'll be learning something new today." He said as he started to walk off. "Make sure you get lunch soon." He said looking to his watch.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:27 am

" okay." Kayla nodded walking off to finish her work.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:31 am

Dalton nodded and walked back up to his gator and started to drive off.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 10:27 am

She went on to clean more cages and and feed the animals. She sighed to herself. She was hoping her internship would be more working with the animals like vets do. But she's just a regular keeper cleaning up after the animals.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:18 am

The sound of a gator drove up behind her. "Everything here alright?" Kyle asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:19 am

Kayla looked behind her seeing Kyle." Yeah!" She said putting on a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Kyle smiled back. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure. You called on the radio saying something was wrong. I just wanted to check in."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 7:21 pm

" oh yeah. Your grandfather is here." Kayla said shugging.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:09 pm

"What?!" Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:31 pm

" he asked me to get your father to come to the pond to surprise him. " Kayla informed him. " there is a big dinner after work."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:55 pm

"Hell Yeah!" Kyle shouted. "Real food! And I don't have to cook!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next