Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:56 pm

" they like swimming too." Kayla chuckled. " have you thought putting a small tub in here for them to splash around every once in a while. Yes it's more of a mess because of the splashing. But they'll enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:17 pm

"No, not for in here. Once they are put out into the main park, then they will have a small pond, but nothing indoors. I don't need one trying to drown the other for some stupid reason." He said as he took the bowl, cleaned the wet sawdust and refilled it before he stepped out of the small stall and latched the door. "One of the most important things here is the phrase, Latch, Lock, Leave." Dalton said. "Before you ever walk away from anything, you latch it, lock it, and double check to make sure it's locked properly before you leave." He told her as he gave the small lock on the door of the stall a quick tug.

(Shall we skip like a week or so into the future, just so we can move the plot along?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:25 pm

" one of my goats was an escape artists. There was locks on every gate." Kayla chuckled. " it's still a habit of mine to try and lock gates and doors."

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm

"Good." He said with a curt nod.

A few weeks passed and Dalton had moved her up from working in the petting zoo area to also being a keeper-in-training. He had shown her how to deal with the cranes and swans and was letting her clean them on her own. It was getting to be just after noon, and the clouds covered the sun but the heat raged on.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Kayla sighed the heat was getting her but she kept on working. She had a list of tasks to get done and kept wanting to prove to Dalton she was a valuable member and a good vet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:37 pm

One of the swans, the female, angrily swam at her through the pond and honked at her as she walked along the pond side. She reached up and tried to bite her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Kayla stepped out of the swans reach. " if you let me work I would give you some food and maybe a treat." She told the swan.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm

She heard a soft grunt followed by a thump. "Oh...nice...very nice!" A male voice said behind her. Behind her a man with white hair, and dressed in jeans and a flannel was standing on the guard rail of the pond by the swans. He was stamping at the lumber with a steel-toed boot. "Wonderfully designed. Strong, but modern looking." He said gently. He jumped slightly as he stood on the railing. He landed with another loud thump, and kept his balance "Truly well designed."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 pm

" excuse me?" Kayla asked walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 pm

The old man was more occupied with the guard rail than he was with her. Honestly he didn't even notice her calling to him. "3/4th, inch grate fencing, safe... large enough for the eye of a phone lens to see through but still small enough to keep people from putting their hands through." He mumbled. "Top bar is supported on the under side for extra support! Genius!" he smiled, his back still too her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:09 am

Kayla walked up to him wondering what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 pm

The man then started hanging on the fence when he finally noticed her. A smile lit up.his face. "Oh, hello there darling!" He said as he pulled himself up and straddled the fence like a horse. "You must be new here, it is a pleasure to meet you my lovely!" He smiled warmly and offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:30 am

" I'm kinda new. But I'm the newest member." She shook his hand. " What are you doing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:32 am

"I am checking the integrity of this guard rail. Checking to make sure it is difficult for people to climb over or stand on and to also make sure it is strong." He smiled as he sat on the fence. "I never got your name darling, I am James, James Nakutazuka."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am

" Kayla. Some people call me Kay or Layla." She told him. " you seem to be climbing around it pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 6:41 pm

"Yes it is wonderful in design, and looks nice and professional. Kyle did a good job on the design." The man smiled. As he smiled she noticed the similarities, his smile was the same as Kyle's, and his face as stern in looks as Dalton's. "Pleasure to meet you Kay, how long have you been working for my son? Is he being nice to you?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 am

" I've been here almost 2 weeks." She told him. " He's been a bit tough on me. I'm a veterinarian. Just graduated from school a month or two ago." Kayla said looking around. " I wanted to shadow the vet you have here but Dalton wants me working else where."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:33 pm

(Hey sorry I haven't been on, my laptop broke and I'm trying to working things around with my new cockatiel, and I've been busy working and packing.)

He laughed. "He has a method to his madness." James sighed gently. "His wife was a vet, and after she left he went through 4 other vets and each one messed something up causing an animal to die. He's just skeptical, about letting people near his children." James said. "Oh, also, radio, Dalton, and him over here, but don't let him know I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:25 pm

" I've heard." Kayla nodded. " that's why I'm working hard to get his approval." She looked at the man a bit suspicious. " they don't know you're here do they?"

( it's all cool. Hey I'm packing too. Heading off to school soon.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Congratulations! Good luck! ))

James smiled and shook his head. "Me and the wife didn't tell him, that we where coming, so we came as a surprise!" He grinned. "Dalton tends to avoid people and confrontation so it's best if he doesn't know until last minute."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:22 am

( thanks. I'll probably need it. )

" I can radio him over saying there is something wrong with the swan?" Kayla suggested with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 pm

James cracked a bright smile. "Oh, I like you. I like you a lot." He giggled. "Yes do that, and I'll wait." He smiled sitting on the fence.

(I'm sure you will be fine!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:24 am

Kayla took the radio that was to clipped to the back of her belt off and pressed the button to speak. " Kayla to Dalton." She spoke into the radio let go of the button and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:58 pm

There was a pause then a crackle over the radio. "Go ahead!" Dalton's voice barked out through the radio. The squak from a Macaw came through before the transmission stopped.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 11:20 pm

She held down the radio button " one of the swans is acting weird." She said then left go of the button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next