Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:37 am

"Nothing you need to know about." Dalton said.

"Dad normally doesn't let anyone mess with a Specialty until he has given it a passing grade in behavior." Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:00 am

" you did read my resume and CBH right?" Kayla said a little bluntly to Dalton.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:16 am

"Yes, I did, do not forget you are still on trial. You get final word tomorrow whether you stay or not," He said with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Be nice." Ryker scolded Dalton as he handed off one of the small twins to him. "It's normal here for Dalton to keep the specialty quiet until it is tame enough to be seen by the public so we don't get rioters banging on our doors complaining. The less people that know the less likely information can be spread." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 am

" why would people riot? They know you are taking in abused animals and rehabilitating them. And giving them a better life. I don't think any sensible person would be against that." Kayla said putting her hands on her hip. " also if you read it you would know even though I did get medicine I also did animal behavioral studies. So having someone on your staff who is well rounded in animal health and care would be a good thing." Kayla was getting annoyed with Daltons rudeness to her. She understood he didn't trust her, but he didn't have to treat her like she was some uneducated child.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 am

"People riot because they believe that the animals should be released into the natural wilds, but they don't understand that without us they would be at more risk of dying. And I know what you can do." Dalton said. "It doesn't matter what you can do. Specialties are different than normal animals at least until they have been helped out of that constant . Also, you aren't the only one with a degree in animal behavior." He said.
"DALTON!" His mother snapped. He turned to face her. "Be a lamb and go get me the jug of wine from in the house. It's too heavy for me to carry." She said.
"Fine." Dalton said as he carried the babe with him and walked into the house.

Kyle walked over and took a sip of his beer. "Don't let my dad get to you." He said gently. "He's always an asshole at first. You'll grow on him and he'll come around. Trust me, I know first hand. I was not a good child. Took almost 7 years for him and I to get to like each other." Kyle laughed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:36 pm

" PhD in animal behavior and animal medicine." Kayla corrected him. She looked at Kyle confused. " you're hisnon son."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 2:37 pm

"I was a child born from too much booze when my parents where 16. He didn't want anything to do with me until my mother dumped me on him." Kyle laughed brightly. "I was a terrible child. Rebellious, drinking when I was underage, getting into trouble, spending a few nights in jail... He couldn't get me to settle down from when I was 7 to when I was 13. I only changed when I almost killed someone and he helped me out." Kyle took another sip as if it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:53 pm

" oh." Kayla said a bit shocked about the info.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:03 pm

"Yep, Alcohol was almost the death of me when I was a kid. But Dad didn't give up on me." He smiled. "And I think him for that. Pretty sure if he didn't help me that night, I would have turned even worse." he said. "So...give him some time, he's a good person, but you have to let him open his heart up to you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:12 pm

" I'm not just going to sit around and let him treat me like I'm nothing." Kayla stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:27 pm

"He's not treating you like nothing, he's testing you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:31 pm

" testing is different this this." Kayla pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 7:49 pm

"It's his way of testing, it doesn't seem like he is but he is."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm

" so being a jerk to the people that work for you is testing?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 12:33 am

"Yes, if you can put up with him, you are a lot stronger than he was expecting you to be." He said.

"Kyle's right" Ryker said. "He is an asshole first, but he grows on you as much as you grow on him. You wanna know how he and I became friends?" He smiled. "He sucker punched me in the face when we where kids and gave me a bloody nose all because he was tired of me asking him questions."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 pm

"but that's typical of boys. they punch each other and then end up best friends." Kayla told him. "i wish he would let me work along side of you. I'm a Vet i should be doing health checks like you do."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:04 am

Ryker threw back his head laughing. "I barely do any health checks!" He smiled. "Dalt has been taking care of the animals by himself for long enough he barely needs me. I'm normally just hanging out in the gift shop dealing with customers." He smiled. "If he ever needs real help he calls for it. And you'll get there but everyone starts at the bottom before they get to the top."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Kayla grumbled walking away. She's been at the bottom her while life...
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Kyle just shrugged and sighed. He started to gather a plate of food as he dad came out with a large jug of wine.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Kayla stood against the wall watching everyone. She wasn't in a very social mood anymore. But didn't want to be rude to James by leaving with out staying for food.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 2:18 am

"He's an asshole there is no better way to put it." The soft voice of Dekota said from the corner. She had been sitting there this whole time and hadn't said a thing until now.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 pm

" aren't you his daughter?" Kayla asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:50 am

"Yep. But i'd only really say I'm his daughter by blood..." She said flatly. "Mom's dead so it was him or my stepdad...I chose the lesser of the demons." She sighed and crossed her arms. "it's not like I even really want to be here, I don't like people, and I don't like how he and kyle just strut around the house half naked all the time in the mornings." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:03 pm

" but be hard being the only girl at the house." Kayla nodded understanding. " you an kyle have the same mom?" She asked trying to put all their pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 am

"No. Kyle's mom is some native chick my dad hooked up back when he was a teenager." She mumbled. "All I know is she is a bitch." She sighed. "No my mother and father worked together here before he started to date and then they got married had me and then split." She said. "I barely knew my father when my mother and I left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next