Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  Empty
PostSubject: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:34 am

"Nyla, we can only do so much, and we don't even have the proper technology." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:37 am

" I call Bullshit. Hoss has it!" Nyla said glaring at him. " I have some. But that's because I've taken it from places."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 am

"But it's still not enough." he said. "Calm down. a cure will come and you will find it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:00 am

" I have found it. " nyla told him. " well I think I have."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:01 am

"Then you just need to keep that secret until you know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 am

" I can't believe you." Nyla scoffed turning away from him. " you're just like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:12 am

"What?" Cutter asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 10:33 am

" the moment I think I'm onto something everyone tells me to keep it to myself." Nyla told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm

"Nyla, we don't want to be come targeted by people while we are weak." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 3:10 pm

" we aren't week! And we will be helping people fight against the zombies!" She glared swatting his hand away. " don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 3:20 pm

"Nyla, we are weak, we are hiding from a mad man! We can't open up to the world with a cure until the haven is stronger." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 4:20 pm

" and now do you expect us to fight back when we are already afraid to even leave these walls?!?!" Nyla growled flaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 4:52 pm

"We give the people a reason to believe we are stronger. What do you think we're trying to do."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:00 pm

" but we aren't doing that?" Nyla told him. " they are terrified. We barely survived an attack from Hoss and now count?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:05 pm

"Atlas said he was gonna get help. Maybe it's best if we trust him. I know we don't know if we can. But we have trusted him before." Cutter said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 12:27 am

" and if he doesn't come back? How else are we going to protect ourselves? If I can mass produce the vaccine then everyone he doesn't have to worry about being bitten. You are even immune to the vampire zombies." Said Nyla
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:17 am

"But if we make everyone immune and some how the Count finds out we will all be in trouble." Cutter said. "For now the only ones I think you should make immune are the supers, wolf especially."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 1:27 pm

" and this is why I'm mad at all you!" Nyla snapped again. " you just want Every one to die? You want to know something else I noticed about you! You're never sick! Every winter someone dies because of the cold, and this vaccine could stop that too!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 10:02 pm

"Look, I'm just thinking of the worst outcomes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:27 am

" worst outcomes" Nyla scoffed. " this vaccine could save everyone. But you want me to keep it all to myself.... just like everyone else. " she turned to walk away her arms folded across her chest. " well because I don't have the right equipment i can't mass produce it so you win." She said back at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 2:08 am

"We aren't trying to stop you from spreading the cure, we want you to do that, but we have to protect ourselves first." Cutter said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 11:18 am

" you haven't heard Ryders vision?" Nyla asked. " we can't protect ourselves. Count will dystory haven."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 10:17 pm

"We don't know if that is really the only outcome, we only know that is the only vision Ryder has seen." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 12:21 am

" it's not. He's has many about this. All different events. But all ending up with count capturing all the supers." Nyla shook her head. The nice thing about being the medical person people told her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 am

"Then why did he never tell us!" Cutter said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next