Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:50 pm

A pair of eyes watched her as she walked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Nyla sat down sighing curling her her legs up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 7:50 pm

That was rude. A voice whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Nyla ignored the voice. She didn't care it was for his own safty. She could feel herself changing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 12:27 am

He just left you, all alone, with no good reason. The voice said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 3:57 pm

" He did the right thing." nyla spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 9:32 pm

If he really loved you he'd fight for you. the voice said again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 11:03 pm

"i pushed him away."she told the voice. "so go away and leave me alone, i did what i did to protect him!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:01 am

But why do you need to be protected? it asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:03 pm

" I don't need protection." She snapped. " show yourself!" She hissed throwing a rock at the bush.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:04 pm

There was silence for a moment before the eyes of the Puppet master peered over and glared at her, locking onto her own.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Nyla stood up glaring back as well. " he wasn't being rude! I was the one pushing him away. Now go away and leave me alone!" She hissed not backing down.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 am

The puppet master smirked as he eyes locked on her. "Now move your arm." He said as his eyes locked on her own started to control her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 pm

" you already tried this before." Nyla told him. " for some odd reason you can't control me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:54 am

"I will control you!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:59 am

" no you won't. We've ran into each other before and you tried to control me." Nyla glared at him. " get lost before u kill you "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:24 am

The man grinned darkly. "I don't need to control you to hurt you." he whispered.

Cutter who had glanced over his shoulder to see if he could find Nyla stopped and turned. He blinked a few times before he reached behind his back and unsheathed the dagger attatched to his belt. He pulled it out and glanced down into it before he suddenly plunged it into his his gut with a gasp.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Nyla looked at him confused till she heard a condition in the court yard. She glanced over her shoulder wondering what's going on. Then she heard people shouting her name.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 4:23 pm

There was a ring of people crowding around Cutter as he laid on the ground, his blood pooling around him. His mind was still captured though and his hand, with a tight grip on the dagger twisted it in his gut. He shouted out in pain as his arm did it on it's own. A man was trying to wrangle the dagger out of his hands. "Someone find Nyla!" The man shouted as he was finally able to get a grip on the handle and struggled to pull the blade out. "Get me clean cloths!" The people scattered shouting for Nyla.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Nyla ran off towards the crowd. " coming through." She shouted pushing her way through. She fell to her knees next to him taking her gloves off. " cutter listen to my voice." She said softly touching his hand trying to get him to let go of the dagger. " please let go of the dagger."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:19 am

He kept twisting the dagger more, his eyes zoning out even more. He screamed in pain more and jerked around. More blood pooled on the ground and his skin started to pale.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 9:39 pm

" please forgive me." Nyla whispered touching her hand to his skin. She took a deep breath absorbing some of his life energy. Not enough to kill him but enough to make him close to death. She was hoping his she killed his brain activity momentarily that it would break puppets control.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:31 am

Karson finally found a fitted sheet in an old broom-closet for the mattress he and Wolf shared. He took it back upstairs and fitted it over before grabbing his bag and wandering back down to the first floor of the old hotel and over to the kitchens.

Veli and Comet talked quietly to each other sitting in the hall outside of the med-bay, continuing their conversation from when Veli had picked up Comet in his truck upon first finding him.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 12:16 am

His hands fell limp as he pressed the knife farther in More blood pooled on the ground around him as his life started to slip.

Wolf was out with the small scout team. "I have found no food. I'm pretty sure this area is cleaned out..." He sighed. 'it's starting to get late, why don't we head back." He told the team and they started to retreat. They entered the gate and saw the crowd. Wolf darted over. "What is going on...!" he asked as he looked down and saw Cutter dying.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:31 am

Karson heard the noise outside and ran to the courtyard. "Nyla? Should I get anything from the med-bay?" He asked, seeing Cutter bleeding on the ground and ready to run to get med supplies.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next