Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:04 am

Nyla looked at the monster curiously. " what powers you?" She questioned staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:12 am

The two guards who took Cutter away walked back inside the room. "A-Akaru?" They asked.

The large man darted after Veli charging and moving at a quick speed for one some massive in size.

"My father." The giant smiled at it looked to where the man chased Veli
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:15 am

" so if your father is gone you are too?" Nyla asked curiously.

( did you just kill of wolf?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:19 am

“Could you keep an eye on the outside in case anyone else is injured?” Akaru asked. “If there’s something else it can wait til this is all over.” He said, trying to stay focused

Veli tried not to slow down but he didn’t know his way around the haven. He almost turned into a dead end and clipped a wall when he bolted the other direction, feeling the future bruise in his shoulder. He started to slow down.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:24 am

(possibly.)
The guard swallowed and nodded. "Yes sir, can do." He said as he left and ushured the others out.

The goliath grabbed for Nyla.

The man chased after Veli quickly and kept pace with him. He jumped and reached for the man.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 am

Veli cursed, not looking back but hearing he was close. I’m not gonna be able to outrun him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:33 am

Nyla dodged wondering how to defeat this thing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 10:41 am

Fingers barely skimmed the leg of Veli. "Hehe, come one! Let's play!"
The goliath grabbed Nyla and lifted her up laughing. A bolt of lightning shot out from between. A building and carved into the arm that held Nyla. The flesh scorched and burned as the Goliath dropped her with a scream. He shook his hand with a groan. From the alley way bolted a young looking girl with a shaved head and claws spiked put from her knuckles. She charged at the Goliath and flashed pointed teeth as she sank claws.into it's chest and started to rip and tear. The girl moved quickly at inhuman speeds and she kicked off the beast with a massive xhunk of flesh missing the under body of the Goliath was exposed. "There you go girl! Suck it's life away!" She laughed wildly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 10:46 am

Veli ran into a dead end around a back shed in the courtyard, and with the man right behind him he couldn’t turn out and go another way. He slowed down just enough to try and climb up onto the shed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 11:24 am

Nyla looked at the girl confused to who she was, she reached into the exposed area and took the life force of the monster.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 12:22 pm

The goliath screamed and shrank away as it's life was pulled out. The beast fell to it's knees and died.
"Coast clear Electri!" The girl called out and from the alley she came from a young boy in a wheelchair rolled out.

The man chasing Veli heard the Goliath screaming. "Well now, I guess it's a change in plans. He coughed down and bounded into the air landing on top of one of the buildings. He smirked and looked back and Veli before he ran off.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Veli pulled himself onto the shed and turned back watching the man who was chasing him bound off. He slipped off the sled roof with relief, hearing the goliath's screams and assuming it was dead. He started to run back to check on Nyla
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Nyla went right to wolf. " Will!!!" She cried shaking him. " will?" She was checking him trying to find a pulse. ( do you want me to heal him or not?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 pm

(Nah after tomorrow I'll remake the RP so not that big of a deal. )
The metal helmet that was meant to protect Wolf's head had been bent and caved in, piercing the eye of the young Super. Bits and pieces of bone had shattered and splintered out from his head.
"Ah shit." The woman with the claws sighed as she saw the dead monster. "I'm so sorry." She said as the boy in the wheelchair made his way over.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:00 pm

" William..." Nyla started to cry brining his crushed head in her lap. She couldn't heal him not with the damage that was done to him. She hugged his fun tightly to herself sobbing for the loss of her friend.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm

The woman just watched for a moment before she dropped down and handed her a cloth for her eyes. "I'm really sorry. I should have gotten here faster, maybe he wouldn't be gone." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:43 pm

" who are you?" Nyla asked looking up at her with purple glowing eyes. She didn't take the cloth she let the years fall they seemed to shimmer a light purple color against he pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:49 pm

"Jax. I'm "Atlas's" ex. He called me up and asked for help protecting this place. This is my son, James, but we call him Electri." She explained gently. "I'm really sorry about your friend. You want help moving him back inside so you can give him a send off?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:50 pm

" he didn't say he was calling others for help." Nyla said still unsure about the woman.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:55 pm

"He called me about an hour ago. Said he had a bad feeling, same with the weirdo who sees the future." She explained. The boy moved up, no older than 7 years old. His eyes were the same as Atlas's and had the same boxy jaw.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 4:25 pm

" that would be Ryder he's clairvoyant." Nyla nodded. " is he Atlas's?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 6:21 pm

"Yeah, but he don't know that. I never told him." Jax said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:03 pm

" why haven't you told him?" She questioned still not letting Wolf go.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Veli found his way back to the main courtyard and saw Nyla talking with the woman and the kid nearby. He picked up the gun he'd dropped behind his truck and stuck it in the back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 pm

"He was in Jail when I found out. Didn't want to deal with it so I claimed I didn't know who the father was. I was a whore anyway so the gov didn't care. " Jax said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next