Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:30 am

" uncle Ray?" Sam blinked trying not to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:47 am

"Oh, who is this!?" She asked finally seeing Sam. "A girlfriend." She teased as she gently punched Ray's shoulder.
Ray blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh my, she's too young for me." He chuckled. "She's a friend of Azriel's son, you know Ajax. Just showing her around." He smiled.
"Yeah I know Ajax, the stud muffin!" She laughed. "Came in a few nights ago on a date with some really pretty girl!" May laughed. "Also you should stop in more often and bring Uncle Orrik and Uncle Zi as well! I'd love to see them again." She smiled. "Come on in at have lunch!"
Ray chuckled. "I will certainly try to make them stop by some time soon. And Well, what do you say Sam?" Ray asked looking to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:51 am

she doesnt know what we aee does she? sam asked into his mind looking at May. " um sure i haven't eaten anything other then breakfast before training with Azriel."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:55 am

No, I will explain in a moment. Thankfully they aren't too busy. He responded.
"Perfect, the normal spot then?" May asked.
"The normal spot, yes." Ray smiled as May lead them into the dinning floor and to a booth a closer to the kitchen and away from the other people. "You mentioned Training with Uncle Zi, I heard he's amazing at hand to hand combat, is that true? My mom never liked him so I wasn't able to hear all the cool war stories."
"You know you're uncle likes to stretch the truth, a lot." Ray said shaking his head gently as she handed them two menus.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:57 am

" I don't know Orrik keeps beating him." Sam shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:03 am

May laughed. "Yeah that I have heard before. Maybe if Uncle Zi stops hurting himself he'd get faster." She said. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked.
"Water." Ray said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:08 am

" do you have lemonade?" Sam asked. " that's an understatement." She mumbled mostly to herself about Azriel always getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:12 am

"Housemade." She smiled as she winked at her. "I'll go get your drinks." She said as she walked off. ray casually glanced at the menu as she quickly came back with two glasses. "Alright I'll give you some time to look over the menu." She said as she walked away.
Ray waited for her to leave for the kitchen before he looked to Sam. "Ask any questions you have." He said as he made a small orb of water float to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:15 am

" she doesn't know that y'all are guardians does she? And how are you her uncle's anyways?" Sam asked sipping at her drink.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 am

"First, no, she doesn't know we are Guardians. Though she knows what a Guardian is I use to tell stories of prior Guardians to her as a small child." He said. "As for being her uncle, that is a lie. She's actually my Great Granddaughter. Only if you put 7 greats in front." Rayyan sighed. "You see, when we were becoming Guardians, I was the one who was always out and about sleeping around where Azriel was insecure." He said flatly. "I accidentally had a child, a son, Alexander. From him onward I have watched over my family line, interacting with each one and Claiming to be their "Uncle"." Rayyan said as he took a deep breath. "However, May will be the last of my bloodline."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 am

" she won't have kids?" Sam questioned. " wait I thought only earth was semi allowed to have children. And Alexander? Like Alexander the great?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:48 am

Ray chuckled. "Hey I'm not that Old, I'm just shy of 700 years... However Alexander the Great was son of a guardian." He said as he took a deep breath. "And No, she won't have kids, because is less than a year's time she will be hit by a drunk driver at 2 am and die alone, on the side of the road because no one was around to see and the driver won't realize they hit a person, not an animal. May will die in 5 minutes after being hit, the unborn child won't live after the initial hit. Had she had one more glass of wine, two months ago, she would live to be 80, with a beautiful daughter and a strong husband who would die when their daughter is 18 in the line of duty, leading to her to becoming a politician who will change the world for the better." He said. As he spoke his eyes glazed over and galaxies flickered across his eyes and danced in his gaze. He blinked his eyes and groaned as he blinked the different time lines away. He looked to Sam, looking more tired than normal. He tapped his temple. "This is my burden. It is only acceptable for earth to have Earth to have children because they do not have the ability to see fates like Heaven, Listen to their children's souls scream in pain like Hell or slowly watch them go insane if they leave the earth with unfinished business like Purgatory. I know my bloodline will end yet I am powerless to stop it. If I do I will throw fate out of whack and worse will happen before things get better. I cannot tell my brothers of her death because they both love her more than I do and will try to stop her death. They will succeed but a million more will die."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:57 am

Sam sighed softly. " there will always be death. You can't save everyone."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:03 am

Rayyan nodded.
May skipped back over. "Did you figure out what you both wanted or do you need more time?" She asked smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:06 am

Sam looked up wide eyed she hadn't even looked at the menu. what's good here?
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:17 am

The Ruebuen, the Hawaiian Burger, the lamb shanks, everything really or just tell her to surprise you. He told her. "I'll have the brisket with 40 cloves of Garlic." he smiled. "The usual." He said handing her the menu.
"Of course you will." She chuckled. "And for you Sam?"

(Last post for tonight.) Night!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 6:40 am

" I'll take the hawian burger." She answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:11 am

"Oo, good choice." May smiled brightly as she wrote down her order. "Anything else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 7:37 am

" nope." Sam shook her head with a smile. She glanced at Rayyan wondering what his plan was, why was he introducing her to May?
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:54 pm

"Alright." She said as she took their menus and left. She kissed Ray's cheek before leaving.

Ray smiled brightly as she did so, but as soon as she left his face went cold again. "Let me guess, why am I introducing you to May, right?" He asked. "Simple, I want all four of you to meet her. So that way you learn that you are free to live your own lives, you just have a few more rules to obey. May believes I am a Paramedic. She believes Azriel is a soldier turned firefighter, and Orrik is a Zookeeper. She thinks Ajax is her cousin born a bastard son of Azriel and refugee." Rayyan said as he sighed and held his face. "There is a third timeline I see." He whispered. "One where I am unable to see too far into the future. In this version, all lies are stripped away. She finally learns our truth." Rayyan said. "That is also why I want you all to meet her, so we can show her."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Oh I finally finished the refs for the brothers!))

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 Azriel14

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 Orrik10

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 Ray10

(I still have to finish Rayyan's head on his full body, but I'm lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:25 pm

They are all colored in!!!!! Looks really good scarzi! I love all the colors on rays wings and orriks flower crown.)

" so why don't you just tell her now." Sam said with a confused shrug. " you want her to know the truth so tell her."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 pm

I love them all so freaking much! I was originally thinking of making Guardians into a book, but now that I think bout It I want to make it either an animated series or a dubbed comic/ semi-animated series. Now I need to make their beast forms, Ajax, and all the kids!))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 pm

"I want her to hear it from all three of us." He said. "I want her to see it as well."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:51 pm

" so bring her home?" She suggests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next