Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:30 am

"Lillian, You couldn't have known!" Zolt said as he loved over and reached out to touch her. His hand stopped before it touched her shoulder. His hand shook and he slowly forced himself to lower it. "No one should have died." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am

" I should have not him! I was one of tam's lackys his whore. If I just stayed focused on getting closer to claw none of this would have happened...." She mumbled shaking her head. " now I'm stuck working for Ian's head of security... I'm cursed...."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Zolt gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "I will help you in anyway I can." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

" how can you help me?" She asked a little hit harshly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 1:36 pm

"I will find a way to help you get out of this."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 1:57 pm

" I have to be a mob whore again that's what." Lillian hissed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:19 pm

"And I'll help stop it." He said. "I'll do everything I can." He said. "Also, you should go see Claw in the hospital. He'd appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:24 pm

" really? I don't think he would. I did some terrible thing to him and Ayume. ( that's her name right?)" She looked at him like he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Zolt's eyes softened. "Claw's in a coma." He said. (Aina i think.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:52 pm

" I know." She told him a little bluntly. " he won't want me around trust me I'm trouble."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:06 pm

"You are not." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:37 pm

" I am!" She shook her head. " I am cursed I can never be my own person."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Zolt grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "I will make sure you do, even if I half to die for that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:09 am

" no one else is going to die for me." She told him tears starting to fall. " I can't handle anymore people sacrificing themselves for me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:33 am

Zolt lifted her head and wiped at the eyes. "I know it hurts." He said gently. "But sometimes we can't control what people will do for love." He said choking up.
Are you gonna tell her? The voice of Ulrick hissed in his mind. That it was your idea to use a bomb, not just stab the king? That it was to be her who died, but you told Tam if he make the risk higher he'd be able to keep his favorite plaything and lose the flea biting at his neck! it snapped. That you were jealous if a high schooler so you plotted to get him killed, because you just wanted a fuck buddy?
Tears poured down his face as he looked at Lillian. Ulrick standing behind her, bloody and pulled apart. "Forgive me." He cried softly as he hung his head and fell onto his knees.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:29 am

Lillian looked behind her seeing nothing. " what's wrong?" She asked crouching down in front of him. " are you seeing him again."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:59 am

Zolt just clutched his fists and nodded. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me." He cried as he reached up and clawed into his head with his nails.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:06 am

Lillian quickly grabbed his hands hand held them tightly in hers. " forgive you for what?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:12 am

"It's all my fault." He shook, his body cold. "Zolt looked her in the eyes as he kneeled there. "I killed him..." He sobbed as he started to tell her what had happened. How he was in with Tam undercover and how he had suggested to him that if he used a bomb to kill the king it would enstile more fear and be a better build up for Tam. Zolt cried and shook uncontrollably the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:24 am

Lillian sat there numb trying to process everything. " you killed him because you didn't like him with me?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:39 am

Zolt nodded. "Yes." He cried. "I even told him what my plan was but he went along with it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 am

" but you were the one who encouraged me to take the risk and be with him." She said hurt and confusion all over her face and voice.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Zolt let go of her. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:15 pm

" why would you say that then plan to have him killed?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 10:26 pm

"Tam was onto me, finding out I was working against him. I was close to bringing him down so I needed an out." Zolt sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next