Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 1:42 am

" I saw him get blown up? What's suspicious?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 8:36 am

"I mean if Henri is the head of security, how did you all get into the castle? Shouldn't be have been the one to approve your entrance not a random guard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 12:12 pm

" We got in because Ulrick and Ian are friends. " Lillian told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 6:21 pm

"Friends or not, a check sti should have been done, after everything that had happened to the king?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 pm

" I figured Henri was busy doing what ever the hell he does. And hadn't realized Orrick has been compromised." Lillian said shrugging sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 6:47 pm

"But with how much had happened you'd think he would have had higher security." She said as she took her baby and bounced him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 7:03 pm

" May I hold him?" Lillian asked seeing the baby. " I would think so but they were back in their home country so wouldn't that be saver?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Emi saw Her glance at him and handed him over. "He loves everyone." She said smiling. "but not necessarily safer at their home country. How many people there hated Ian for who he was." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:06 pm

" I don't know." Lillian shrugged smiling holding her baby. " what did you decide in to name him? I know you and Damian were throwing around a lot of names.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:03 pm

(Doesn't remember so she makes up a name.)
"Dimitri." She said smiling. "He like you "
The young baby sat happily and played with Lillian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:34 pm

"That's a good name." she smiled "I miss mine."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:39 pm

"Your more than welcome to play with him whenever you want." She smiled. "You ever think of having another."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:49 pm

"I can't..." Lillian said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:32 am

"Why not?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:12 am

" coat hanger abortion..." Lillian said sadly. " my first owner was kind and let me have my child and was able to adopt it out. My second was cruel and I fell pregnant again and he forced me to have an abortion... It went very wrong. I almost died." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:13 am

"That's a shame, you and Ulrick would have had beautiful children." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:15 am

" I know.' She sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 am

Emi grew quiet for a moment. "so who is a better lover, Zolt or Ulrick?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:57 am

" the sex was different." Lillian told her. " Zolt it was mainly bed base and primal lot of kinky shit." She paused thinking about ulrick. " with Ulrick it was tender and fun of love.'
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 2:02 am

"Which would you go back too if you had a choice?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 2:14 am

" I don't know." She mumbled shrugging. " I liked both of them. And how they were in bed."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 2:19 am

Take Way the bedding and sex, then chose." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 2:24 am

" what do you mean?" Lillian asked..
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 2:26 am

"If you could never sleep with someone ever again, who would you pick to be with...? Ulrick or Zolt?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 am

" I can't answer. Also how did you even know I slept with zolt?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next