Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:58 pm

(^^ sounds interesting. Aina's definitely going to explode!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:04 am

Zolt smiled to her. "Get the shape done and then I'll show you detail later." Zolt winked.

(Damn now I really want to rp it)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 am

(^^ so do I actually)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:14 am

(gerrrr....well then Thanks Giving is gonna come around sooner that I planed! XD Zolt's gonna have a massive party at his house for thanksgiving)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:15 am

(I want it to happen! i got some good lines.)

Lillian nodded working on the shape, she was determined now to make a tiger. she sat on his desk working with the stone every once in a while glancing up at Zolts. "Why do you go by Tyler?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

(OOh!!!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

"Well my name is Tiberius but some people newer to the country can't pronounce it so I go by Tyler." He said as he cleaned the tables off.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:20 am

"I Like Tiberius." Lillian said simply. "Do you need help?" She asked wondering if she could be of assistance with cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:23 am

"Nah." He said. "Just sit there and motivate me to get done faster." He smirked winking.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:28 am

Lillian shook her head moving her wavy locks cross her shoulders and down her back, "If you say so." She said working on her stone again. She paused pulling out her mobile and brought up a tiger image trying to get the right body shape.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:30 am

Zolt was finished in no time. He walked over to her smiling. "We have two minuets." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:32 am

"You can do a lot in two minuets." Lillian said smirking to setting her things down looking up with big blue glittering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 am

Zolt can't resist and picks her up quickly slipping his tongue into her. He holds her above the desk.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:43 am

Lillian wrapped her arms around his shoulders using him as support. She Gladly welcomed his lips on hers savoring their deep kiss. She didn't know when they could sneak away next for quick kisses.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:49 am

Zolt groaned and deepened the kiss even more swirling his tongue with hers'. He soon had her pinned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:55 am

One of Lillian's hands tangled into the hair at the base of his neck. she felt her back against the wall not caring just enjoying the blissful high she was ridding from their shared passionate kiss. If only they could have more time. Lillian kissed back with as much burning passion her tongue fighting with his.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:59 am

Zolt pulled out of her mouth and licked up her neck hunger. He panted as he licked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 am

instinctively she moved her head to the side exposing more of her neck to him. A soft moan left her parted lips.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:06 am

Zolt moved a hand onto her stomach just under her shirt. He suddenly pulled away letting her get her feet under her. "No more for now." Zolt said. It was now noticeable to her He was at the first stages of getting hard.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:09 am

Lillian nodded understanding, her cheeks were flush and her skin felt warm. She wanted more, but they didn't have the time. Her hands straightened her top and fixed her hair, she looked up and saw what her fingers caused, "You might want to fix our hair." she chuckled softly as she leaned over picking up the stone and tool she was previously working with.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am

Zolt nodded and quickly pulled out a comb and fixed his hair.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:15 am

She slowly moved herself to a table to the spot she normally sat in for class. "I decided on a tiger." Lillian said looking down at her mobile with the picture she chose to model her stone work after.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:34 am

"Great choice." He said.

The class bell rang and soon students started to file into the classroom. Zolt told them that they'd be now working with soapstone but that they MUST be careful when carving not to take off chunks of their flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:13 am

(Here)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:14 am

Claw moves his hands to onto her stomach as he deepens their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next