Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 am

" I'm neve going to get that..." Dawn sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:50 pm

"You will. I'll make sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Dawn shook her head," in Native American culture women don't need education. And now that I'm probably pregnant I'll be forced to drop out of school..." She explained " I don't want any of that. I want to go to college get a degree. Leave the Rez."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm

"We'll make sure you can do everything you wanted, alright?" he says gently. "You won't have to give up your dreams. We'll fight for you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Dawn nodded," I'm just hoping no one comes to check on me." She shyly glanced up at ken." Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:35 pm

"It's alright Dawn." he says, smiling gently at her. "Ai and Claw will find a way... so you don't want the kid then?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:45 pm

" I don't want to abort it." Dawn answered. " I know a family who has been trying to have kids but can't. I know they would gladly take the baby."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:47 pm

He nods. "Alright...If they do come, you could say it's someone else's..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:53 pm

" they wouldn't believe me." Dawn frowned. " but we will cross that bridge when it comes. If it happens."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:56 pm

"...In another 8 months or so, you're going to have a kid... huh?" he says gently, leaning back. "How old are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:01 pm

" I'm 15, and yeah I'm having a kid. I have always wanted kids but not this younge and not with swan." Dawn said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Ken thinks for a bit. "We could look after the kid..." he says slowly. "Ai and I are finishing this year... I'll be going to College, but I'm not sure about Ai... Looking after the kid wouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 pm

" no." Dawn shook her head, if she keeps the child then she would take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 pm

"...It's your kid Dawn... don't you want it to grow up with it's real mother?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:41 pm

"Of course!" Dawn said, "But if i keep it then I will take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:44 pm

"But you have school! Ai's smart! She doesn't even have to study, and she'd get 100% easily! Being in the final year is also quite helpful!"

-------

https://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=56
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40