Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:18 am

" stop it!" Dawn snapped stepping in between ken an claw. " this isn't getting you anywhere! Can't you see your upsetting your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:32 am

Zolt was in his room at the day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:35 am

Ken was beyond reason now. He pushes past Dawn, and punches Claw continuously.

Aina screams once more, and grabs Ken, trying to stop him. "Ken!" she cries. "Please don't!"

He hits her, and she falls down, too shocked to say anything. Ken, in that moment, gasps, his eyes wide. He completely forgot his initial anger altogether.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:36 am

Lillian went through all her classes, the day was finished so she walked to Zolts close. She walked in not knowing if he was in the classroom exactly. She picked up her painting she shatter and put it on the easil she set up for herself. A frowned formed on her soft lips, what was she going to do to finish it?
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:37 am

" you okay?" Dawn asked crouching next to Ai.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:40 am

She nods, still stunned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 am

Claw lays on the ground bleeding from his nose, and a cut above his eye. His scar on the side if his neck was bleeding softly from a scratch Ken delt on him. "A-Aina." He said in pain. Claw stood and stumbled to Aina. He fell to his knees infront of Aina and wrapped his arms around her, putting himself between Ken and Aina.

Zolt walked in. "Oh hey."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:44 am

Dawn glared at ken. " what did I tell you! Think!" She scolded him.

" hey!" She smiled picking out the paint colors she wanted. " how was the rest of your day?" Lillian asked glancing at him then I her painting as she worked trying to put the calm before the storm into it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:45 am

"Now what are you gonna do with your painting when it's finished?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 am

She hugs him tightly, tears slowly dripping down her face. "You're ok!" she sobs. "You're ok! I was so worried!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:51 am

Claw holds her. "I've taken worse Aina." He whispered. He held her head to his bloody shirt. "It's okay..." He whispered. "It's okay..." he told her. He looks at Ken. "Does this make you happy?" He asked. "Look at how scared your sister is...of you. I hope you are happy!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:52 am

" don't know. Sell it maybe." Lillian said thinking of what she could do with it.

Dawn shook her head, " can't you see your sister is happy! You acting like this forcing her to be something she's not is going to drive a wedge between the you two." She held out a hand showing ken how worried she was for claw." Why can't you just be happy for her?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:54 am

"I think... you should give it to Ulrick. Give him some comfort in his time of need. He thinks highly of you." Zolt said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:55 am

" you think he would like it?" Lillian asked, the painting wasn't her best work. And she didnt like it all that much herself.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:56 am

"He would love it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:58 am

" okay, then I'll give it to him." Lillian nodded. " I should go visit him today, he must be bored sitting in a bed all day."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 am

"I know Ulrick he probably is." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 am

" I know I sure would be." Lillian chuckled with him. Then frowned, she was scared Ulrick liked her more then she liked him...
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:01 am

gtg night. I have to work again tomorrow so I'll be on late hopefully not as late! ]]

Something wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:03 am

" what if he likes me more then a friend? How am I suppose I explain to him I like someone else?" Lillian asked looking up at Zolts. " I can't tell him it's you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:13 am

Ken sighs. "I-I'm sorry... Aina... I...just lost control."

Ai couldn't feel any anger for her brother. He's always been there for her, and she knew, he thought of her only. She kisses Claw gently, and slowly moves away from his embrace, and walks over to her brother. She hugs him gently. "I'll always love you, Ken! I'm happy that you thought of me, but please, I love Claw! I-I want to be with him!"

Ken sighs, and nods. "Alright sis.... I-Is it true?... What Claw said.... That he...laid...you...."

Aina blushes a bright pink, and looks away. "Um...." she says nervously. "Yeah....."

He sighs, and sits down. "Claw....Please take care of Aina...." he says, looking at the other boy.

Ai gasps, and hugs her brother happily.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 am

" good things you came to your scenses." Dawn muttered next to ken. " I was going to force you and claw to go out on a date to get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:25 am

Ken chuckles, looking up at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:27 am

" you shouldn't have punched him." Dawn said looking at him, " now both of you are bruised and bloody..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:30 am

Mirabella did stuff (?)

[ Hey Fyre, I made two new characters but I'm not sure if it's even worth posting the descriptions or...? ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next