Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:36 am

[ Excuse my uncreative and illiterate replies, I'm falling asleep at my computer cx ]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:46 am

"...I know... I know.... I just had to let it all out."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:47 am

(It's fine Swindle ^^ I do the same)

Akuma sighs at the end of the day. He was bored, and had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 am

[ I'm cheering tomorrow for the 'Race for a Cure' and I have to be there at 6:00 AM. I'm not a happy camper. I'm going to try to get some sleep, night guys c: ]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:54 am

(Night Swindle ^^ Have fun)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Here!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:42 pm

[ Hello! ]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Hey swindle!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:47 pm

[ What's up? ]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Nm just relaxing.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:52 pm

[ Same. Do you want to role-play? ]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Yes!))

Dameon was wondering around not wanting to go to class, he really should try to actually pass school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Nicole passed Dameon on her way to class, wrinkling her nose in disgust. She tended to avoid people like Dameon, people that didn't fit her her views of perfection. The Texan would never outwardly say it though, as she practically oozed southern charm.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Dameon looked at her catching her look of discuss." Eh you got a problem?" He questioned he New York accent sticking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:20 pm

"Well, mornin' to you too, Mr. Grace." Nicky greeted sweetly, her southern accent quite prominent. She hadn't bothered to attempt to lose the accent as many other students had.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:24 pm

" you have a problem with me?" Dameon asked being strait forward. " I saw that look of disgust. Did I do something to offend you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:28 pm

"I just don't think it behooves you to skip your classes, Mr. Grace." The senior replied, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:36 pm

" you have dyslexia and and ADHD?" Dameon asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 pm

"Having a learning impairment doesn't mean you shouldn't attend your classes. There are classes meant specifically for those like you, so your excuse is invalid. There's never an excuse not to learn, Mr. Grace. Unless you wish to remain a highschooler forever." Nicole said, matching his calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:46 pm

" why aren't you in class?" Dameon asked, " I'm skipping because I already know what the lesson is. I can pass the stilly tests just fine. If you look I'm passing all my classes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:50 pm

"I'm on my way to class. I just came from my volunteer shift at the hospital." She glanced over him, "And that's still not an excuse to skip class. Classes are important whether or not you know the lesson." She didn't bother to explain why she volunteered at the hospital, most of the school knew about her battle with breast cancer. And though she was fine now, there was a time when things had not been okay. When she had been forced to shave her head while undergoing radiation.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:56 pm

" class is important to you. Not for a kid like me." Dameon answered. He has been told his whole life he wasn't going anywhere, or going to go far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:58 pm

"Fine, I don't approve of your choices but go ahead, it's not like you need my approval." She said with a shrug, not interested in pursuing the conversation further.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Dameon shrugged not caring her opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Ayame wrote:
Ken sighs.  "I-I'm sorry... Aina... I...just lost control."

Ai couldn't feel any anger for her brother.  He's always been there for her, and she knew, he thought of her only.  She kisses Claw gently, and slowly moves away from his embrace, and walks over to her brother.  She hugs him gently.  "I'll always love you, Ken!  I'm happy that you thought of me, but please, I love Claw!  I-I want to be with him!"

Ken sighs, and nods.  "Alright sis.... I-Is it true?... What Claw said....  That he...laid...you...."

Aina blushes a bright pink, and looks away.  "Um...." she says nervously.  "Yeah....."

He sighs, and sits down.  "Claw....Please take care of Aina...." he says, looking at the other boy.

Ai gasps, and hugs her brother happily.

Claw smiles at Ken. "Of course I will." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next