Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:34 pm

She curls up a bit, closing her eyes as she listened to Claw. "...Maybe..."

Akuma snarls. No one threatened him! He grabs a couple of guns from the stash Ken hid, and a couple of silencers as well. Just a precaution. He then heads for Zolts room.

She nods, and hops in.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 pm

" of course not! All art is valuable." Lillian said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Scar waits for her to settle before closing the door. He walked around to the side and climbed in. "ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, maybe..." He said.

When he get's to Zolt's room everything is dark. The air is silent and he sees his broken remote controlled camera, crushed and mangled in the window of Zolt's office. Blood glistened on the rig.

'So then why did people shun away Van Goh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:47 pm

She nods. "Yeah."

Ai doesn't say any more. She just listens to his heartbeat, and holds him close.

He rushes over to the office. Where was Zolt?!
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Claw's rhythmic beats like a drum in a far off distance soothing the world.

Zolt wasn't in his room. There was blood written on a piece of paper. Get rid of this stuff, will ya boy? Don't want the school finding out that you've hacked their systems. ~ T

Scar drives for about 30 minuets and then pulls into a large field with a massive white screen put up in the middle of field. A black and white cowboy show was just starting. "Ha! great! it's just starting." He said as he quickly paid for their entry and finding a place to park. He shuts the car off and opens the back hatch. "Come on." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Ai slowly begins to fall asleep.

"Shit!" Akuma swears. He goes through Zolt's office, getting rid of any evidence of anything out of the ordinary, pretty much wiping his whole computer. He then heads for Claw's room, the note in his hands.

She smiles, and follows him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Claw closes his eyes content too and starts to fall asleep.

As Akuma left the school the man watched with Zolt under his foot.

Scar lays a blanket on the flat back of the car and tells Hina to make herself comfy. He runs and gets popcorn and Candy. He comes back and sits next to Hina handing her popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Akuma pounds on Claw's dorm room door. He was practically yelling their names. "Claw! Nee-chan!"

Hina takes the popcorn, and leans on Scar, her head resting gently on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Claw, not expecting him, jumps and falls off the bed. "Owe! Damn it Akuma." He huffed standing and opening the door.

Scar smiles and wraps an arm around her watching the show. "I remember when I was little my mother would take me and Gen out here to watch movies. One of her high school friends owned the place so she would sometimes get them to play private movies for us...I always loved westerns the most." He sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Ai sits up, concern written all over her face. Akuma never panics about anything. It must be serious if he's in this state.

Akuma's eyes were wild, and his face was as white as a sheet. "Zolt's gone! Someone hacked into my own system. I don't know how they got past my security. It's not my best work, of course, but it's still pretty good, but anyway, I don't see the guys face, but he was in Zolt's room. I use one of my remote cameras in the area, and search his room and office, and he's there, lying on the ground in a pool of blood. The guy comes up, but I don't see him at all, and he says something weird about how someone's going to get hurt or something, and so I go and investigate, right? I have two of my guns, and things, and I head over there. When I get there, Zolt's gone, and this note is in his place, so of course, I'd wipe everything, but I also made a back up right here," he says in a rush, holding up a black box.

She smiles. "...It sounds like fun..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:36 pm

"W-wait what!?" Claw said "Slow down a bit."

"It was. It was some of my best memories of my mother." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:37 pm

He looks at Claw innocently.

Ai had followed everything, and hugs him. "Oh, Akuma!" She looks back at Claw. "What do we do?!"

"...What happened to her...?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm

"W-wait what!?" Claw said "Slow down a bit."

"It was. It was some of my best memories of my mother." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 pm

They wait for Claw to process it all.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:05 am

"Well my mother was from Italy and my father an America. On a visit to Italy he met my mother and quickly fell in love. They moved to the states and well shortly after had me and Gen. They lived here until we where three and Mom wanted to go back to Italy. She was scared of terrorists attacking the states. Well My mother's best friend was Claw's mother. She was a realistate agent so we where looking for a new house with her help. Our mothers where in the front of the car talking and dad was sitting between me and Gen in the back. Dad mentioned to them a listing and Claw's mother looked away from the roar for one second...A semi had crossed the line and slammed into the front of the car and threw us into another lane, turning us horizontally against the traffic..." Scar swallowed. "Another car slammed into the driver's side of the car and crushing that side with me an mom on it a section of the door hit my scalp giving me "anger issues'. A third clipped the back of the car bending the car to where the door pierced my back...Mom was killed on the second car, but Claw's mother was paralizied from the neck down...she went into a coma and died about a month later..." Scar said.

"Let me see the note." he said taking it. "This my father's doing." he said swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:09 am

She hugs him. "I'm sorry..." she murmurs, looking up at him. Her eyes were full of sadness.

"Oh, Claw!" Ai says softly, moving back to him. "We'll find Zolt. Everything will be fine," she says gently. "Don't worry." She hugs him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:18 am

"If we do find Zolt...I just hope he's alive." He said. "We need to get every one back here." He said.

"Don't be it's life. We live, and then we die. All that matters is how we spend that dash between the year we were born and the year we die." He said. "I can't live in the past when I have people depending on me in the future."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:20 am

She nods. "..Yeah..."

She kisses him gently. "You're really strong..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:25 am

"I wouldn't say strong. I'd say to headstrong to die..." Scar said kissing her back.

"Aina, called Ken, and I'll get Scar and Hina." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:28 am

She nods, and calls Ken. He picks up, a little annoyed. Hearing what she had to say, he hurries over (with Dawn..?)

Hina chuckles, and leans on him once more.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 am

" They thought he was crazy." Lillian voiced, her phone beeped. She looked down at it curing. " shit!" Lillian didn't say another word as she walked to her door in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:37 am

( I would assume yes because he is with her and there is no way in hell ken would leave her alone with the news he just got.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:38 am

"What is it?" Ulrick asked.

Scar's pocket buzzed. He pulled out his phone and answered to a panicked Claw talking in italian. He replied quickly and hung up. "Hina, we have to go..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:40 am

(true)

"...What happened...?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:41 am

" I have to go. You... You find Ken or someone and stay with them." Lillian ordered as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next