Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:43 am

"Something with Claw's dad and Zolt." He said. He started to close up the back as soon as she was out.

"O-okay..." Ulrick said going to Claw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:45 am

Hina shivers. She's heard a lot about Claw's dad from Aina, and now a little from Scar, and it doesn't sound good.

Ken arrives Claw's room with Dawn, his eyes wide. He hugs Akuma instantly. "Don't ever do something as dangerous as that again!" he scolds.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:47 am

Lillian went the oppistie direction, and to the man who owns her. From Blue's text he wasn't happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:51 am

Roscoe (Blue) Was waiting for her on the edge of town.

"I agree Akuma, don't do anything that reckless again." Claw said. He nodded to Ulrick.

Scar got in the car and drove back to the school quickly walking with Hina to Claw's room.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:52 am

Hina was holding Scar's hand, clearly worried. She'd received a text from Ai on the way back, telling her what Akuma had said. She was terribly mad at her twin.

Ken let's Akuma go, and looks around. "Where's Hina?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:53 am

Lillian quickly got to her meeting point. " Why the urgent text?" She asked glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:55 am

"The boss is pissed off at you! You've been with holding information." He said crossing his arms.

"Hina, everything will be okay. I promise." He said.

Claw swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:58 am

She nods, still rather worried.

Ai smiles at Ken sweetly, and he swallows. "Ken, can I please talk to you in private?" she asks, walking away. Ken follows nervously.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:00 am

" what information? I have told you everything I know!" Lillian glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 am

Claw swallows. Please don't snap. he thinks.

Scar kisses her hand softly and pulls into the parking lot.

"What about the info that Tyler's been stalking the boss for almost five years now." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:03 am

" He was? I knew he had guys watching claw incase Tam came back. But I didn't know he was tracking him." Lillian said looking surpsied to hear ths information.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:03 am

They move to a spot where no one could see them. There's a quiet bang, a yelp, a stream of curses, and then silence. The two return, Ken muttering some things under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am

"You seriously didn't know this?" Blue huffed.

Claw cringes.

Scar and Hina, holding hands make their way up into the room. Scar stops seeing Ken glaring.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 am

Ken opens his mouth to say something, but stops with a glare from Aina. He sighs, and stands next to Dawn, really annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:08 am

Scar swallows as he closes the door. "Okay Akuma...why dont you tell us all EXACTLY what happened." He said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:10 am

gtg i have to work tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:17 am

(Bye)

He sighs, but goes slower this time.  "I was on my computer, keeping an eye on you and Hina, Ken and Dawn, and Ai and Claw, when another camera appeared.  It was a black screen, with only an eye, and a smirk.  I try everything to see if I could get the screen to lighten up, because I thought it was a fake at first.  Since nothing seemed to be working, I decided to use one of my remote cameras that I hid around the school to enter Zolt's office, because that's the source of the camera.  I see Zolt on the ground with some blood around the place, but no one else.  I then spot an eye, and move the camera closer.  A voice says 'I'd get a running start if I were you boy' and I ask 'Why should I, and who are you?'  The guy then chuckles and says 'Because someone will get hurt other wise and i'm just your worst nightmare'.  My camera goes black.  I get mad, and grab a couple of guns, before heading to Zolt's office.  When I get there, I see more blood, and no Zolt.  My camera was smashed.  A note is left there, saying 'Get rid of this stuff, will ya boy? Don't want the school finding out that you've hacked their systems.'  It is signed with a T.  I wipe everything from Zolt's computer and such, so he seems like a normal high school teacher, but I back everything up onto this," he says, holding up the black box in his hand. "I then come to find Claw and Aina, and that's it."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 am

"Shit this isn't good."Scar said looking to Claw.

"If my dad is in the states no one is gonna be safe. And it's worse that now He knows what you look like Akuma. We need to find a safe place to stay until we now what all is going on." Claw said. "For tonight we all stay in my room. Scar do you have the stuff?" Claw asked.

"Man I've always got the stuff and my place. I take it you want me to go get it?" he asked. Claw nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 am

Hina looks worried. "...What about Gen? Would he target her as well?" she asks quietly.

Ai and Ken look scary. "He'd better not touch my little brother, or he's dead," she says coldly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 am

"Yeah he hates my family's guts so I better get her too." Scar sighed. "Claw watch them." Scar said as he turned to leave.

"No I don't think so. Not yet anyway. This was more likely a way to scare me than to hurt anyone close. Tam is testing my patients." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:32 am

Ai feels a little scared. "Akuma, Ken, you guys head back to your dorm room, and grab the gear. Hina and I will do the same... Oh, and bring some targets too. I need something to calm my nerves." The other three nod.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:49 am

"Be safe guys. Tam could have his goons waiting." Claw warned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 am

They nod. The boys didn't have guns on them, but the girls certainly did. Hina remembers, and throws them her gun. "Just in case," she says softly, before they part ways. They return some time later with large black bags. When they put them on the ground, whatever's inside rattles a little.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:55 am

"Some Japanese FBI stuff?" Claw asks.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:56 am

Ai shakes her head. "Nah," she smiles. Ken and Akuma open the two bags. Inside, were multiple guns. There were shotguns, and pistols of all shapes and sizes. Each had a big set of handmade bullets and silencers to fit. "These are the guns Ken made whilst we stayed at International High."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next