Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:14 am

"Nice. Very nice. Should see Scars blades."  He mentioned.  "Speaking of which him and Gen just pulled up."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:15 am

"..Is it alright if I do some target practice in your room?" she asks Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 am

"Of course." He said.

Scar walked up to the room with gen following three black bags on their backs.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:45 am

They set up targets around the whole room. Ai carefully selects one of the pistols, and a silencer to fit it. She then loads the gun, and snaps the chamber shut. Hina does the same.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:48 am

Scar and Gen walk into the room and pull put their toys. Thre bags are filled with military grade guns. The other three has weapons of all shapes and sizes. "Who wants to take first watch?" Scar asked. "I'll take one." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:50 am

"I will," Hina says, "after doing a round with Nee-chan first."

"Would you like to go first Imouto?" Ai asks. Hina shrugs.

"Alright Nee-chan." She fires at each target, and lands a bullseye on all of them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:01 am

"Very nice." Scat said.

(Gtg work. I'll try to be on during my lunch.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:04 am

(Ok. Bye)

Hina shrugs. "Ai's better." And to prove it, Ai hits every target at a much faster pace, right in the exact spot Hina hit them.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:53 am

" I never knew this." Lillian told him. " I swear if I knew he was watching tam I would have told you."

Dawn watched everyone scared out of her mind. Everyone was handling and passing around guns something she has never used or touched in her life.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 am

Ken wraps his arms around Dawn, hugging her close. "Ill stay with you, alright...?" He murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:57 pm

"I bet ya Gen can one up that." He smirked.

Claw chuckled. He kissed Ainas temple.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:00 pm

"I bet ya Gen can one up that." He smirked.

Claw chuckled. He kissed Ainas temple.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:08 pm

(Hey night when you get a chance could you go to the erp? Sorry if I'm getting annoying asking.) )
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:11 pm

"Just the regular chocolate mint then," Jonathan said, he wasn't feeling like trying a bunch of ice cream flavours that late.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Hina offers Gen the gun she had. "Go ahead," she smiles warmly.

Ai leans on him, feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:49 pm

" By chance there is a bow in those bags." Dawn asked looking around at everyone.

" are we done here?" Lillian questions.

( I'm really busy this week just do you know. I'll be a bit poofy or only able to focus on one rp.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Ken frowns. "I might have something similar to a bow... We like archery a lot, so I think it was when I was a sophomore that I made it, with some slight modifications..." He rummages through one of the bags, and brings out something that was shaped like a bow, but was metal and looked entirely different.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 pm

" does it work like a bow?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:19 pm

"Essentially, yes, but you can do a lot of tricky shots with it too. He shows her a screen. This acts as a map and also measures angles. It shows any heat signatures, and can tell you how to shoot an enemy if they're behind trees. It's touch screen, so you can choose who your enemy is."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:25 pm

" To reliant on technology." Dawn said looking at the bow.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 pm

"Akuma made the program. I just put it together." He shrugs. "And it's good at night."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:34 pm

" to much tech on one thing." Dawn said moving it around in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 pm

He hands her an arrow. "There are here types. The normal, a smoke bomb and a normal bomb."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

" Are we hawkeye or something?" Dawn chuckled looking at the arrows.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:43 pm

(Okay! That's okay just let me know whenever you get a chance to post there!)

Gen grinned and looked at it. She held it up and in sudden rapid shots she shot the word "Gen" into the target. She was done in about 1 minuet.

Claw holds her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next