Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Soul Takers RP!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:44 am

Aden saw 'Connor' and went to wave him
Opal caught up and grabbed Aden's wrist, "Aden be careful, back away slowly," Opal whispered, her eyes trained on the form. She nudged Ren and he became a shadow, blending in with the shadows of the forest
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:52 am

Dark Connor came out of the shadows, "Hello Aden, it's been a truly long time. I'm tired of all the others here who have never met me. But you... Now you're from my dimension, my timeline. I can't believe Connor doesn't exist here. I'm waiting for him to cross the dimensions, and he will have to so he can save you, his favorite cousin. I will finally kill him and take his place." Dark Connor laughed evilly, "You both will die" Dark Connor walked straight up to Aden, "Isn't this your mom? Opal? Do you want me to kill her over again? Oh, you didn't know I did that did you? I had to make you go to this dimension somehow"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 am

Aden's eyes hardened, and his jaw tightened

Opal's grip on Aden's wrist tightened

"Mom, get back," Aden hissed, his eyes becoming red

Ren was stalking up behind the Dark Connor
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:01 am

"I wouldn't try sneaking up on me in shadow form Ren. I control all shadows, I'm made of shadows, and I created shadows. How do you think I killed Opal? I used you in your shadow form. I used you as a weapon, and I will again" Dark Connor laughed as he started to control Ren's movements, making him go straight at Aden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:06 am

Ren grunted and tried to regain control over his form, "Aden... RUN!" Ren shouted

Some of Opal's copies ran at the Dark Connor, one of them tackled him to the ground

Opal pulled Adden along as she darted towards the base

Aden was fuming
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:12 am

Dark called Ren back and used him to destroy Opal's copies. He stood back up and ran at Aden

A dimensional hole opened between Aden and Dark.

Dark laughed, "He's finally going to come here and die, I will kill Connor!!!"

Out of the dimensional hole walked the original Caleb and Eli. "Not today Dark!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:17 am

[*Dies a little and jumps excitedly*]

Aden halted seeing his uncles.
Opal rested her hand on his shoulder, "Come quickly, they can handle him"
Aden looked at her and sighed, letting her swiftly guide him back
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:34 am

Dark laughed, "You seriously think you can beat me?"

Caleb glared, "Echo will when she grows up!"

Dark laughed again, "You don't seriously believer that the prophecy referred to her when it said Echo did you? It meant a mirror universe. Something from here was supposed to defeat me, the three brothers. But, all three have lost their memories and are no longer a threat. You and them together had to defeat me, an echo of yourselves. But both Jacob's have no memory, The Eli from here has no memory, and the Caleb from here? Well he is hardly an echo of you now. He isn't with Adrian, he's lost his memories, and he's falling for a different girl you've never met. I've eliminated the possibility of defeating me."

Eli growled, "That is a lie! As soon as Connor is available we will restore their memories and he will join in as well, an opposite of you. All seven of us will defeat you!"

Dark chuckled, "Not if I kill you now" Dark struck out at Eli and reached in to his body grabbing his beating heart and started to pull it out

Caleb turned to his demon form and took his broadsword. He sliced at Dark's arm as hard as possible and sliced off his hand.

Dark smiled, "Thank you for the assistance Caleb"

Eli was completely healed but had the same dark glowing outline as Dark.

Dark laughed, "I now controll Eli as well"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:41 am

[*Jaw drops* ]

"Opal they need us" Aden hissed
Opal's face flashed with uncertainty, "Aden go up by your father," Opal demanded, "Now"

Aden huffed, but ran up to Jacob's room

Opal pulled out her dagger
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 am

Like my evilness? And Night says I'm only almost as evil as her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:45 am

[Hahahaha, you guys are pretty tied up, I'm on the edge of my couch!]
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:05 pm

*noms on popcorn*]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 pm

[Haha Very Happy *re-heats some Chai* Mmm, warm]
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:09 pm

=p]
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Sorry for my disappearance, I'll start working on the next post now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:16 pm

[Hahaha, that's alright Funnel  Smile 

haha, it's very cold in here]
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Caleb looked at Opal, "Run, get through the door!"

Dark had shot Ren at Opal, speeding straight toward her heart

Caleb gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. "I have to...." He ran and jumped in front of Opal

Ren's shadow form struck Caleb like a bullet. A poisons bullet with some of Dark's own self.

Caleb fought against the influence very hard

Dark let go of Ren and threw him back into his human form in front of Opal, "You can no longer become a shadow by your own will, and you've poisoned Caleb, he will soon be under my control. Connor will have to kill them to get to me, and all will be lost for all universes, because I will team up with Doom and enslave all worlds in all dimensions. I can no longer be stopped!"

Caleb fought against it and didn't succumb to Dark, "I will never go to your side!!!!" He changed to his human form and shoved the demon out of him. "That's only a small portion of my demon form which won't be necessary to defeat you."

(Imma name it.... Demon, oh I'm so original lol)

Demon growled and rushed at Opal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Ren pushed Opal towards the door, "Listen to Caleb and get inside!" he shouted

Opal sprinted for the door

Aden ran into Jacob's room and to the window. He growled and curled his hands into fists
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Caleb blocked Demon and threw him back at Dark. "We will defeat you"

Dark laughed, "Whatever, we will leave for now, but we will be back" He, Demon and Eli turned into shadows and vanished

Caleb walked to Ren and Opal, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Opal had stopped and nodded, "Yes I'm okay, thank you Caleb"

Ren ran his hand threw his hair, "I on the other hand have no idea. Opal go check on Jacob and Aden," Ren suggested.

Opal nodded and rested her hand on his shoulder before turning to leave
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Caleb didn't look like he used to due to the fact his dimension aged quicker, instead of being 23 like the Caleb of this dimension, he was 38. Eli was 39 and if Jacob hadn't gone to this dimension with Echo, he would have been 43.

"It's good to see you Ren" Caleb said, "And Opal too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Opal smiled over her shoulder at Caleb before heading inside and up the stairs

Ren nodded to Caleb, "It's good to see you too my friend, let's get inside before that thing shows up again," he suggested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm

[brb]
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Caleb nodded, "By the way, do you know which Jacob is here? Both are the same age and both are in this dimension. Neither has his memory.... How can we determine who is who?" Caleb said as he started walking inside
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:26 pm

*watches*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Takers RP!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next