Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 1:28 pm

"But none really love you." He said with hurt eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 1:58 pm

" they just pretend to get me to do what they want." Lillian whispered. " I'm sorry Ulrick. It's just please be patient. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Jon looked over at the speaker. "Maybe a sketchbook or something?" He asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:44 pm

"..." She doesn't say anything.

Ben looks at the guards that were guarding Jon. "Can I go in?" he asks them.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Jonathan sat back on the bed again, leaning against the wall and looking around the dim room. How long can they keep me here? He wondered
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:36 pm

"I will be, as long as you stop saying you're nothing."

They looked at each other. "Sure, i guess." the said and opened the door.

"Hina, Dillon isn't a good man. He'd be able to guess you're the one I'm dating and he'd do anything to hurt you. He'd cut you, shoot you...hell he'd even rape you." Scar said. "I don't want you to get hurt by a mistake of my past."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Ben smiles, wincing a bit, and walks as well as he could into the room that they kept Jon in. He smiles weakly at the other boy. "Hiya..."

Hina looks into Scar's eyes, and gently caresses his cheek with her hand. "I love you, Scar. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, but this is something I've decided to do. I won't get hurt, I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:02 pm

"But you don't knoe Di."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:04 pm

"That may be, but I still want to go." She kisses him softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Jonathan looked up, faintly recognizing Ben from seeing him in the hall in his last escape attempt. "Hey." he replied flatly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Ben leans on the wall. He was breathing rather heavily, as he tried to keep a straight face. "...How are you getting on?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:07 pm

"Fine I guess, considering the circumstances. I'm still alive at least." Jonathan responded, standing up and walking over.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Ben nods. "...Maybe it's best if you don't try to escape for a while... Tam's got quite the mean streak, if you know what I mean." His eyes were beginning to glaze over from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:12 pm

"So what am I supposed to do? Just sit here for weeks wondering what the helvete I'm doing here?" Jonathan asked, just starting to noticed Ben's expression. "You alright there?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:14 pm

"I'm fine," he says, blinking a little. "But seriously. Tam's got quite the temper. You really don't want to see him when he wants to hurt someone. He hurts others just for the fun of it, and it's already terrifying."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:16 pm

"But why does Tam want me here anyway!? What use am I to him?" Jonathan asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:18 pm

"To get his son... You know Scar and his sister, Gen are very good friends of his, and she knows you. She will want to come back for you, and Claw will follow."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:19 pm

"Look they're not coming back for me, and anyone that would is half a world away and don't even know what's happened. You can tell Tam that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:24 pm

"...They will... Tam's been after his son for years. I'm the one that deals with all the technical stuff, so I have a rather thick profile on every single one of them... The only ones that are a mystery are the four Japanese kids. There isn't much on them, and I should know, since I'm probably one of the best underground hackers around."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 pm

"That's actually pretty cool that you're a hacker..." Jonathan said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:32 pm

"Not really." He shifts a little, and winces.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 pm

"You look like you're in a lot of pain, you sure you're not alright?" Jon asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:37 pm

"I'm fine." He grits his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Scar kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:51 pm

She hugs him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next