Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 pm

" He could be." Jenna said laying down her card and slapping. It was a sandwich. She put the pile at the bottom and lays down a card.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:51 pm

"And where would I go from there?" He asked. "I doubt any job would take a former mafia hit man."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:59 pm

" You would be surpsied what people need hit men." Jenna told him
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:03 pm

"Like who?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:08 pm

" the United State governmentent for him. " jenna said " mosod."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:14 pm

"The government doesn't need or use assassins, it's a crime anyway." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:16 pm

" Again you would be surpsied. My dad's team assassinated people." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:19 pm

"But that's still military." Christen replied. "And Tam would have to either die or fire me to leave the mafia alive."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:22 pm

" Well I hope you can leave." Jenna smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:29 pm

"It doesn't matter to me either way really." He shrugged and put down another card.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:35 pm

" I think you really do care." Jenna said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:40 pm

"I don't know what I would do if I left the mafia, I've been in it all my life." Comet didn't look back at her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:45 pm

" I felt the same way when I left the base. But now being away I have learned new things and I'm not always living in fear." Jenna smiled gently. She touched his shoulder softy, trying to get him to look up at her. " it means you can explore the world and not take orders."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

"I'm not living in fear, and I was always taught loyalty above all else." He said. "The only problem is what Tam tried to do to you earlier."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:59 pm

"True," he grins. "Merry Christmas." All the presents were around the tree. "Your pick."

Ai smiles, sitting beside her sister.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:03 pm

" Why is it a problem?" Jenna asked "It wasn't you who was going to be used as a sex toy."

" which one is from you?" Dawn asked looking at all the presents. Two of them she recognized as the ones she wrapped for Ken and Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:03 pm

"Those two," he says, pointing to two of the packages.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:05 pm

Dawn grabbed one of the ones he pointed out and began to open it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Inside were two kits that he had made. Both were for creating a perfect bow. "It's hard getting things through customs, and I thought with everything going on, you'd want to keep practicing, you know, so I made two sets. One for over there and one for here. There aren't many places you can find the right materials to make a bow, so I made these for you...." he trails off.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:12 pm

" You made me another?" Dawn gasped looking at it smiling. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:14 pm

"No I mean I just didn't think I could sit by and watch that happen to someone I know again." He said, "I was conflicted between helping you or going against Tam. I guess I was a real coward like you said."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:14 pm

He smiles. "I'm glad you like it..." The second present was considerably smaller.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:18 pm

" if Tam wasn't in your way I believe you would have stopped it." Jenna said to him. " if it was lets say a class mate doing touching me like that you would have stopped it right?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Dawn picked up the other a d opened it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Inside was a box with a beautiful necklace and bracelet in it. "It reminded me of you." The designs in the beads were difficult to engrave, but beautiful at the same time. They were brown and green in colour. At the centre of both the necklace and bracelet, there was the tree of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next