Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Dameo opened his present.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:31 pm

He had a leather jacket with his name on the back. The box also contained a pair of boots. In the shoe of one of the boots was another smaller box.

(Tam knows that, he's just an ass.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Comet woke up the next morning around 8 and went out to walk around the nearby blocks a few times, enjoying the somewhat chilly overcast day and the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Dameon admited the jacket. " I love leather." He smiles seeing the other box in the shoes and picked it up curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Tam, went to see Jenna. "Hello there Jenna." Tam smiled.

Emi bit her lip and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Comet went to the store at the end of his walk and bought a few things, returning to the mafia base soon after. He went back to his room and put some of the stuff he bought away.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Jenna peaked her head out from under the bed. Watching Tam carefully.

Dameon opened it slowly wondering what it was.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Inside the box was a pregnancy test. It was positive.

"I hear you like card games."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Comet pulled out a new game and a couple of books he'd bought to help Jenna occupy her time in her room.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:20 pm

" Yes." Jenna nodded still scared of Tam.

" Is this real?" Dameon asked. He's seen gag pregnancy tests before so he had to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Emi looked down and nodded. "I-I'd understand if you left." She whispered.

"You know how to play spoons?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 pm

" Yes." She nodded.

" Hell no! I'm not being my father." Dameon shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Comet put on some music and stayed in his room for a while, having heard earlier that Tam was with with Jenna already so he decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 pm

(For a moment i read "Hell no I'm not being a father." I was like ...Oh...) XD)

"Would you like to play?" Tam asked pulling a pack of cards from his back pocket.

"Y-You'll stay?" Emi asked shocked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:39 pm

" I don't have spoons in here. I noticed there is nothing you can use as a weapon in here." Jenna said watching him carefully.

" I helped create the kid." Dameon answered. " No way in hell im going abandon you or the baby." He smiled kissing her softly. " How far along are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 pm

[*sits and watches until needed*]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:45 pm

"Six weeks." Emi replied. She smiled softly hearing that she wouldn't be doing it alone. "Dameon...I cannot go back to Russia. I would bring disgrace to my father and brother."

"I can get spoons, or sticks, or something." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:54 pm

" Okay." Jenna nodded.

" You don't have to go back." Dameon said softly. " You know if we got married you would become a legal citizen."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Emi blushed and looked at him. "You'd do that?" She asked. "You'd marry me even though we are only just getting out of high school?" She said her eyes wet.

"I'll be right back then." He smiled and left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Comet left his room for a moment to go down to the kitchen and get something to eat. He saw Tam leave Jenna's room as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Jenna frowned getting up knocking on the door. She was hungry.

" I still have a year left... I got held back due to being suspended to many times." Dameon said looking at her. " that doesn't matter. If course I would marry you. I kinda was planning on asking after you graduated."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Comet was right by the door and watching Tam walk off down the hallway he answered it, opening it just a bit to see Jenna on the other side. "Hey, what is it?" He asked cordially.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Emi sat there crying. She was smiling and wiping her tears away from her eyes, however no mater how many times she wipe the tears away she keep crying. She smiled at Dameon.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:15 pm

" I'm hungry. " she said softly.

Dameon hugged her. " you don't need to cry baby. Everything will be all right."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:16 pm

"Good timing, I'm just on the way to the kitchen." Comet said, closing the door and heading there. He made a couple sandwiches and came back, giving one to her. "It's no boiled sheep's head but it'll do." He joked, referencing Norwegian food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next