Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:01 am

Claw just cried.

"Alright mama I'm gonna leave but if you need me or Blu press this button." She said as she handed Hina a pager.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 am

Ai holds Claw.

Hina nods. "Thank you," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 am

"Of course."Mary said.

Claw held her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Hina curls up once more.

She kisses his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Claw held her to him.

A bit later A knock came on Hinas door.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:34 pm

She holds him tight.

"Come in!" Hina calls.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Blu walked into the room. "Hello miss."

Claw cried for another hour with her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:40 pm

"Blu," she nods. "What's up?"

Ai stayed with him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:55 pm

"Just seeing if you need anything or if you want anything to do?" He asked.

Claw kneeled there, he had cried all he physically could though his soul could cry for days.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:02 pm

"...can I look around, or am I a prisoner?"

Ai continues to hold him, resting her forehead against him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 pm

'"You can look around, as long as I'm with you that is." Tam's very...particular about who watches his, uh, prizes and pawns." Blu said.

Claw looked up to her. "What are we gonna do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:10 pm

"So what am I? A prize or a pawn?"

"Try to did her for one... And try to get those boots off Scar for another. We'll take it bit by bit, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 pm

"Both for the moment." Blu said.

"I wouldn't even worry about me..." Scar said softly behind them. He stood in the hall way a ring of dried blood around the top of the metal boots. "The spikes go into the marrow...and they're serrated." he said. "Let's just worry about Hina."

"You should be in the hospital still." Claw said.

"Fuck hospitals." Scar huffed as he took a steep to them the loud clank of metal on the marble floors echoing through the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Aina sighs. "Hina will kill you if your wounds get worse," she says calmly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:35 pm

"Yeah, well she can do what ever she wants to me when she get's back." He said. He dragged his feet across the floor unable to lift the iron boots.

"How heavy are those things?" Claw asked.

"About fifty pounds each." Scar sighed.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" Blu asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:41 pm

She nods. "Yes please." She stands up.

"You shouldn't be walking," Ai says, looking at the boots.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm

"You don't get stronger unless you fight...I've got Nera looking for any sign of Hina or Tam." He said walking down the hall.

Blu offered his arm. He smiled to Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:01 pm

She takes it with a gentle smile.

Ai sighs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Blu leads her out of the room and into a long hall way. He walks with her and then up some stairs.

Claw looked at Aina. "Don't even try changing him." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:58 pm

"All I've ever known is living like that." Comet replied
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:07 pm

" But you now know that there is more to life then this?" She pointed around and at the mafia base. " And you don't want to see more?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:31 pm

"Yes I'm aware, but the mafia is the only place I belong." He replied
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:46 pm

(Hey!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:57 pm

She follows quietly.

"I know, I know," she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:00 pm

" So that means I always belong on a base as government property? " jenna asked a bit snarky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next