Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:38 am

Ulrick sighed and kicked the wall.

Would you like to play a card game?" Blu asked.

Claw walked to Scars room to find it empty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:03 am

" Again, just pawns. " jenna said standing up.

Lillian groaned in frustration. Where the hell were they keeping Ulrick. And why the hell did they take him again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Ulrick felt his was to the door and found it ulocked. He opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:44 pm

"Well I'll just be a pawn then." Comet shrugged
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:20 pm

She shakes her head again. Her mind was swirling with worry. She really hoped Scar was alright.

Ai felt scared. Something felt very wrong. Last night, Akuma had kept pacing because he couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:06 pm

"Nurse, where is the young man and woman who where in here last night?" Claw asked quickly.
"The young man had to be rushed to the ER and the woman was taken out of here last night by her brothers." He said.

"Your lover, he's okay." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:09 pm

"What brothers?" Aina asks. "Our brothers didn't take my sister, or she'd be home by now." Ai was in tears.

Hina doesn't believe him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:19 pm

"They where two Japanese men who came and took her in the night saying she was their sister." The man said. "I'm sorry..."

"I can get you weekly pictures of him." He offered. "Please miss."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Ai just holds onto Claw, crying. She was so scared for Hina.

Hina just doesn't respond. It was like her mind had just shut down completely, leaving an empty shell behind.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:34 pm

"We'll find her." Claw promises her holding her to him. "I'll find her."

Blu tapped her gently. "Please miss." He said. His bright blue eyes reminded her of Ian's natural blues.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Ai nods, burying her face in his shoulder.

It brought tears to her eyes, as she finally cried.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Blu sighed and got up holding Hina as she cried.

Claw picked up Aina. "Let's go see what Scar knows." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Hina missed Scar so much. He'd come back not even one day, and they were separated again.

Ai nods, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

"I'm so sorry Miss." Blu whispered.

Claw carries her to the room where they had placed Scar. When they entered they saw the blood stained bed sheet and the iron boots on Scar.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:03 pm

That just made her cry harder. She didn't stop until a couple of hours later, where she fell asleep, too exhausted to care about anything anymore.

Ai gasps in horror, and gripped onto Claw tighter.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:06 pm

" You're okay with that?" Jenna said doing a front hand spring. " I couldn't live like that. I'm to much of a free spirit."

Lillian heard a door open behind her, she looked over her shoulder scared it was Tam it one of his goons. Who wanted their way with her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Ulrick slipped out of the room.

"Scar, what happened." Scar told them about last night. "The docs can't get these damned boots off me." he huffed.

Blu set her in bed and covered her up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:13 pm

" Ulrick!" Lillian. Gasped seeing it was him. She ran up to him hugging him. " you're okay!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:14 pm

"Oh, god," she whispers. She looks at Claw. "They won't do anything to her, right? They can't do anything to her, right?" She was terrified.

Hina slept without any dreams.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:24 pm

"She'll be fine." He told her.

Ulrick stumbled back but then held her to him.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:27 pm

"Are you sure they won't do anything to hurt her?" she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:33 pm

He nods kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Ai kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:46 pm

Claw holds her face.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Tears still fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next