Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 pm

"I still distracted him," Ai shrugs.

Hina's eyes close. She felt peaceful, and it's something she hadn't felt in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:51 pm

" Why can't I stay with my wife and child?" Dameon asked. He looked so pathetic.

" they are stupid and don't understand the truthfulness of art." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm

"We'll see who kicks who's butt." He grinned, getting up when it was their turn. He picked a different team than her and the round started.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Jenna smirked. " I'm going to beat you and you know it." She said with a determined look.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:01 pm

"We both have pretty good aim and skills with a gun. I'll at least make it a tough challenge." He said and darted off with his team up to a platform above where they held their ground
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:18 pm

"We have to run some tests on her, sir."

"So?" Ulrick said. "They still do it, just like I still love you." He said.

Henri sighed and just waited.
Scar sat in his bed. He took a deep breath and moves his legs over the edge of the bed.

"Not your fault." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:31 pm

Ai just holds onto Claw.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:37 pm

" okay." Dameon sighed dropping her hand. " Because I'm her husband don't I have a the right to be there with her?"

" you shouldn't. " Lillian told him.

Jenna had hid herself she could see when the other team came to her but couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:24 am

Comet hid behind a wall with a small window. He glanced through it around at the rest of the laser tag room, looking for lights of the other team's jackets and shot a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:02 pm

A lot of Jenna team was sucking. But she was able to hit a few of the other teams jackets. Expect she couldn't find her main target, Christian.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:12 pm

He sighs. "Sir, I don't make the rules. I'm sorry." He sighed.

Tyler set down a laptop case and a backpack. "I grabbed him a laptop and a his game counsel."

"And I don't care." Ulrick said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 pm

" Legally. Since she is unconscious you can't do anything with out telling me what you are doing. I know my rights. Do you know the law?" Dameon asked bluntly.

" You should care." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:48 pm

"Sir, this is beyond me. We're gonna be running MRI's and Catscans and a bunch of other things, okay?" He asked.

"No, all I care about is loving you!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 pm

" which I can watch. " Dameon told him.

" You shouldn't. Because all I'm going to do is hurt you." Lillian told Ukrick.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:55 pm

"No, you aren't." He said.

"Sir, if you don't leave I need to have you taken out by authority."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:57 pm

" where she goes I go." Dameon told him. " You aren't doing sugary.  So I can be in there. You really should read up on people's legal rights."

" Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Christen stayed up on the rafters/platform, staying near the ramp to shoot the other members of Jenna's team as they tried to run up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Jenna noticed where here team mates were being shot from and knew she couldn't get up there but decided there was a different way she could get him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:12 pm

The nurse left with out another word.

"You aren't hurting me."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Dameon sighed shaking his head. " Man that nurse obviously dosent know basic rights..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:15 pm

She smiles. "Thank you. He's bored here."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:33 pm

"I'm sure he is." he said. "Have fun you two." He said.

A doctor came in. "Sir I have to ask you to leave." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 pm

"Thanks," she smiles, before looking back at Claw.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:36 pm

" You can't ask me to leave. I'm her husband. I have a legal right to be by my wife and unborn son. If she were to be doing in for a surgery I would understand. But you guys want to do MRIs and cat scans. Which means I can stand in the room you doctors stand in." He crossed his arms over his chest. " don't let my young age fool you sir but I know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 pm

"Young Man, we found what could be an infection in her womb, we want to check it out. I didn't want to have to tell you this cause you are probably already in enough pain." She said. "I'm sorry."

Claw kept sleeping.

Ulrick sighed. "Let's just leave this be and enjoy our time!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next