Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 am

"That is true!" He smiled. He took her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:28 am

" Plus I can find some children museum. Where you can touch everything! " Lillian chuckled.

Jenna glared at Ezio. " such a slob. And a man whore."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:32 am

"Yep." Ezio smirked. "Hey, I take after my father."

"Aren't we a little old to be at a children's museum?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:34 am

" You are never to old to be a kid." Lillian smirked.

" your brother is way better then you." Jenna growled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 am

"Won't fight ya there." Ezio said.

Ulrick laughed and squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:57 am

Jenna rolled her eyes.

Lillian laughe .
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:41 am

"What can I say!" Ezio smirked.

Ulrick smiled. "You lead the way. If you let me lead I'll walk us off a cliff." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:17 pm

" You could always use the glasses tam made you." Lillian suggested.  

" It's terrible of you to sleep with tons of women. " Jenna frowned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:37 pm

"They don't care. I always leave them with something special." He said. "I'm not a commitment type of guy." Ezio said.

"Yeah, I could, but I feel like I cheat when using them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:25 pm

She closes her eyes happily, before opening them, and grinning. "Besides, we wouldn't have had sex in the first place if I didn't love you."

HIna laughs. "Die Hard! Die Hard!" she squeals happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:34 pm

"Well...glad to hear that then." he said smiling.

"Oh hush..." Justin said.

"Great I get to hear him rant in bed tonight."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:29 pm

" What like money? " Jenna snidded.

" Why?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:36 pm

"No, gifts, things they actually want." Ezio said. "You see, I play the Boyfriend for the day. Then we part ways. We both had a great time and they get gifts."

"I don't know...it just does." Ulrick shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:11 am

She kisses his cheek. "...I miss Hina..." she says softly.

She giggles, wriggling around with glee.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 am

"Still makes it sound like you are paying them just to be with you." Jenna shook her head.

" well you don't have to wear them. " Lillian told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Rin starts the movie and Justin joins them shortly after.

"I know baby...I miss her too. I hope she is doing okay." Claw sighed. "I Hope scar is well too..."

"Nah, actually some of them pay me for it. They just got over a tough breakup and need some pick me up Sex, they hear about me from a friend, and they come to be asking for help." Ezio said.

"I know...I also don't like wearing them cause I only wear them when we...you know, take someone out. I just feel... dirty in them." Ulrick said. "But hey, I think my sight in one of my eyes is coming back. I see little bits of light every now and then." He smiled optimistically.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:39 pm

" Really? Have you eh considered how many gross things you can get from living your life style?" Jenna asked.

" I've have money aside for really surgery. " Lillian told him
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:04 pm

"Yeah, lots. I wear protection I'm not getting anyone pregnant, or getting any STDs." He said.

"Don't waste your money on me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:33 pm

" But I won't you ti have your eye sight back." Lillian told him with a frown.

" Condoms aren't 100% effrctive." Jenna smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Ai nods. "Yeah... I hope she's happy. It should be nearly time for the triplets to be due..."

Hina watches the movie.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:05 pm

"It's called Plan B mixed in their coffee, (Or tea) I make them in the morning." He smiled.

"We can worry about that later. First I want to make you happy." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm

"One month if I'm correct." Claw said.

Rin and Justin watched as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Ai smiles. "Yeah."

Hina makes comments throughout the movie.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:16 pm

"Good for her." Claw smiled.

Justin ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Ai entwines her fingers with his.

Hina doesn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next