Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Claw smiles at her.

Rin just watched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:47 pm

She closes her eyes, feeling peaceful.

Hina quietens down eventually.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Claw just laid with Aina, happily. (Skip to morning?)

Rin fell asleep against her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:55 pm

(Sure)

Hina falls asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Claw was up early, and showered with the little black box stuffed into his pocket.

Justin takes them all to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Ai wakes up not long after. She heads into the shower as soon as she wakes.

Hina sleeps fitfully.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:10 pm

" You being able to see again will make me happy." Lillian told him.

" That's also not 100% effrctive. " she pointed out
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:23 pm

"Well, I don't have any children." he smiled.

"Other than that." Ulrick smiled.

Justin could hear her tossing and turning and went to wake her.

Claw was cooking breakfast.

Emi was getting ready for Tyler's party.

(Sorry I was gone for so long! My power was out, as was my internet!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:12 am

" That you know of." Jenna smirked. " my mom hid her pregnancy from my father till she found out I was to much of a burden to her choice lifestyle. "

" I just want you to be ablexercised to see again." Lillian mumbled looking at the ground.

Dameon was running late. He had gotten caught up at work.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 am

She punches Justin as he wakes her.

Ai walks over to Claw, a bright twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Petya just chuckled a bit listening to Jenna and Ezio. He looked Ezio over before he turned to leave. "I'll be around when you need me Jenna, just call." He said as he went
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:40 pm

"Yeah I'm fine." Comet nodded to Exile. "Thanks." he said, seeing the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Justin groaned and held his nose. "Ah!" He groaned.

"No, I keep up with the girls for almost a year after." Ezio said. "No kids." He smiled.

Claw looks at her. "Why are you so happy?" He smiled.

Emi looked at the clock and sighed. She rubbed her belly as she waited. "Daddy's coming soon."

"It'll come in time." Ulrick said and he kissed her.

(Shit, I forgot what was happening with Comet and Exile, can you remind me?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:52 pm

"I'm sorry!" she squeaks.

She wraps her arms around him. "Can't I just be happy?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:05 pm

"N-no, it's okay...Are you okay?" Justin asked.

"well of course you can..." Claw smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:18 pm

(Exile was just coming to the house Comet is hiding in and brought some boxes)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:29 pm

"There is stuff for you in the boxes." Exile said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:30 pm

" Creepy much." Jenna mumblrd. " okay." She nodded to Petya.

" He poured acid into your eyes." Lillian voice rose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:34 pm

"I know." Ulrick said as he silenced her with a kiss. "It will be alright. How about this...we worry about my eyes after we have our Prom."

"No, they enjoy a guy they can rant to." Ezio shrugged. "Or call just for fun."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Petya went back to his apartment and immediately going to his computer went searching for anything he could find on Tam.

Comet nodded and picked up the top box that had food in it to take it over to the kitchen. "You and Blu thought of everything, I should be good for a month or so with all this..." He suddenly dropped the box accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 pm

"You okay?" Exile asked coming over to help clean it up.

There wasn't much info on him. The only picture there was was from when Tam was in his Teens. He looked almost identical to Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Petya did a bit more hacking, this time searching up Comet and getting his dorm room number he left to go back to the school.

"Is any of my medication in here? Did you bring it?" Comet asked, frantically starting to search through the spilled box
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:57 pm

"Medication?" Exile asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 am

" Get out. " Jenna grumbled aT him annoyed.

Lillian frowned. Since she's been in Scotland she hasn't visited a doctor like she was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:08 am

"My e-epilepsy meds." Comet stuttered and giving up searching he sat himself down on the floor.

Petya walked back down the hall, passing Jenna's dorm on the way to Comet's. He glanced around to see if anyone was looking before he pulled out a lock-pick and broke into Comet's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next