Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 1:47 pm

"Must've been some dinner... Bet it was to a place I'd never be able to afford." Jacob said and then you noticed this was one of those rare times when he had yet to change into his maintenance uniform. He was wearing a pair of worn out work jeans and old work boots with a white t-shirt under a short-sleeve black button-up shirt that wasn't buttoned due to 3 missing buttons. "Hope you had a good time at your dinner." Jacob smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Ryker was standing outside the gift shop, a cig hanging out of the corner of his mouth. He was reading through some reports before starting his morning.

Dalt was out in park, already cleaning.

"Yeah, it kind of was some kind of night. Hey Opal, how is your hangover?" Kyle chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Jacob glanced at Kyle, "Oh so you two went together? I guess that explains why she's here now." Jacob appeared slightly disappointed for a split-second but the look quickly disappeared replaced by another smile. "Well I guess I ought to go start working." Jacob looks at Opal one last time, "Hope you have a great day, miss Blake." He then looked at Kyle, "You too."

Connor arrived outside the giftshop, a little early for his shift

Damien's car pulled up and both he and Adri got out

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:10 pm

"Yeah..." Kyle said smirking. He followed Jacob. "Hey Jake, just wanted to let you know, Opal only came with so my mother would behave herself. Don't forget, I do have a boyfriend." Kyle chuckled.

Ryker looked up from the paper and smirked. "Well if it isn't the newbie." He smiled. "How ya doing kid?"

Dalton walked across the path from the barn to the manure-spreader. He carried two full buckets with one arm and three empty buckets with the other.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Jacob paused for a moment, "I don't see why you felt the need to tell me that Kyle." He started walking again.

Connor smiled, "I'm doin pretty good, how about you?"

Damien walked past Ryker and Connor to enter the zoo, he was already dressed up in his work clothes.

Adri slowly approached the gift shop while staring at the ground, the sleeves of her jacket were pulled down and she seemed troubled for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:20 pm

"I'm raising four daughters on my own...how do you think I'm doing." Ryker chuckled. "Morning you two, Adri what's wrong little one?"

Kyle rolled his eyes and left the basement of the house.

Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Damien simply nodded to Ryker as he went past

Adri didnt answer, still just slowly walking closer

Connor said, "It's probably pretty hectic." He glanced at Adri, "Good mornin"

Adri looked up, suddenly looking happier than before, but a fake type. "G-good m-morning."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:33 pm

"You feeling okay Adri? If you aren't it's okay to call in sick." Ryker told her.

Dalton dumped the buckets and climbed into the tractor. "Ryker, when you see Kyle send him to me...we need to talk." He said flatly.

"Aye-Aye Captain." Ryker chirped.

Dalton rolled his eyes and pulled the tractor and manuer-spreader up the hill and into the shelter out of view of public eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Opal just gave up and rolled off of the couch. "I need to get dressed.." She held her forehead and made her way to one of the back rooms to barrow a shirt, not caring too much about getting her dress messy.

[so much head ache!]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Kyle saw her moving. He chuckled. "Opal, dad's given you the day off. Get rid of that hangover." He said. "You know rum really gives people a kick if they don't drink a lot."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Jacob walks back past now dressed in his work clothes and starts to head outside

Adri looks at Ryker shaking her head, "I-I'm a-al-alright."

Connor looked at Adri disbelievingly
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:52 pm

"Okay but if you start to feel worse, please, just radio me. It's okay if you close the snack stand down early." Ryker said with kind eyes.

"Ready Jake?" Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Opal looked back at him with a bit of a scowl, "No rum. Thank Dalton for me, I think I'll try to take a cold shower"
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Adri smiled slightly, "I-I'm not s-sick. J-just w-wasn't r-ready to w-wake up t-tod-day."

Jacob glanced at Kyle, "Yes, I'm ready to go." He then looked at Opal, "Sounds like you had quite the night, enjoy your day off." Jacob smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Opal smiled back and waved them off before flopping back onto the couch
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:31 pm

(Dip shit, did you even look up what a hurricane is? It's a fruity drink made with rum, he's referring to last night.) You'd probably drink cyanide if I made it into a fruity drink.))

"Try black coffee." Kyle said.

"Okay then." He smiled. "You're till for the register is all ready for ya. Opal can't come in today so you're all alone."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Adri's eyes grew wide, "A-alone?!" She looked a bit frightened at the idea, especially with how fast paced it can get. She thinks, How am I going to keep up with everyone during the rush times? My stutter is going to get in the way...
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:45 pm

"You'll be fine. You can always radio for Kyle or Dalton for help." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Adri still looked frightened at the idea
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Scarzie wrote:
(Dip shit, did you even look up what a hurricane is? It's a fruity drink made with rum, he's referring to last night.) You'd probably drink cyanide if I made it into a fruity drink.))

"Try black coffee." Kyle said.

"Okay then." He smiled. "You're till for the register is all ready for ya. Opal can't come in today so you're all alone."

[When my brain is this done, she's gonna seem half as smart as usual which is gonna borderline that dipshitiot area. Besides, she could have very well gotten the reference and in her irritated state, mildly blaimed Kyle for feeling so crappy and just not wanting to take that right now. It could happen]

"Don't like coffee, sorry" she mumbled into the couch cushion
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Jacob glanced at Opal
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:02 pm

(No she should definitely be mad and Kyle.)

"It will be okay." Ryker smiled.

Dalton came walking back down. "Where'd your brother disappear to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Adri looked at Dalton and said, "H-he s-said he w-was g-going to g-go str-straight to w-working."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:12 pm

"Okay, we got some new stuff so, I need to show him how to clean them."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Damien walked up from the direction of the zoo, "I saw there was a sign of the board saying we had new animals? Figured that meant you'd want to see me."

Adri glanced at her brother for a second then back at Dalton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next