Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Ryker threw back his head from where he rested laughing. "Nice one." He chuckled.

Kyle glared at Ryker. "Did you tell her that?" He growled. Ryker just kept his eyes shut and smirked. "Asshat! That's so unfair. She hits be in the balls, it's funny as hell, but if I where to hit her in the crotch I'd be a bad person." He huffed slowly getting to his feet.

"If you hit her in the crotch, you and I would have a talk." Ryker said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 pm

[Oooooooo!! XD]

Opal covered her face with her hand and shook her head, chuckling a softly
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 am

"Oooh tough break man..." Jacob said while trying not to laugh
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 pm

The garage door closed and Dalton stood there watching the scene. "Nice job Kid." He said nodding to Zanna. She grinned happily. "Now, Kyle, pick up what pride you have left and help me with S'merti." Dalton said. His left arm was clad in some large, thick material.

"No way! I ain't helping you with that demon horse!" Kyle said.

"Get over here and help me!" Dalton said shooting him a glare. Kyle groaned and started walking up toward his father.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:25 am

Jacob glanced at the two of them
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:44 am

One of the other construction guys leaned over. "You ever seen S'merti?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:48 am

"Not up close." Jacob replied
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:56 am

"Watch how this goes down then." He smiled. "I'd never want to be that close to that thing." he whispered. The barn doors slid open as Dalton and Kyle pushed them open.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:57 am

Dalton walked down the hall. "Let's get closer!" The guy said.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 am

"Alright..." Jacob said a little hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 am

They walked closer to the barn, they could hear the roar of a very angry horse. Dalton walked up to stall door and waited for Kyle as he stood ready with the key.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 am

Jacob watched
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:30 am

Kyle nodded and Dalton unlocked the door, throwing it open quickly. The head of a massive black horse stuck out, teeth bared and it's ears pinned down. Dalton quickly threw up his padded arm and pressed it back into the horse's jaw, holding it's mouth open. He pushed the head up, as the horse thrashed. Kyle quickly handed a syringe to Dalton Dalton took the syringe and injected it into the horse's tongue. As Dalton worked on the mouth, Kyle took another Syringe and pressed it into the thick neck as the horse thrashed and tried to jump away but couldn't from Dalton holding it's head down. Kyle kept his head low as the horse thrashed it's own. He pushed the Syringe in and started to inject it. The horse gave a roar when Kyle started to push it in. It reared up a bit moving it's head enough so it free most of it's mouth from Dalton's padded arm. It reared up, driving a knee into Kyle's jaw and throwing him back. It bit down tightly on Dalton's arm and jumped out of the stable bucking, kicking, rearing and throwing Dalton around side to side.
Every Time dalton had a foot on the floor he'd try to lead the horse one way but S'merti wouldn't listen. Nor was he having it, the horse threw Dalton around as if he was a doll he was playing with. The horse reared up and shook it's head and slammed down into the ground, making the ground on the other end of the barn vibrate. Dalton growled and threw his weight onto the horse's head as it threw itself down. The horse's head ducked under but it's momentum didn't stop. S'merti's body was thrown up into the air and over, landing on its side, heavily with a loud smack into the concrete. Dalton stood over the panting animal his hand still pinned in it's Jaws. "You pissed me off!" He roared as he kicked the horse's chest with his boot. The horse barely twitched. "You will listen to me or I swear I will throw you off a cliff S'merti!" He snarled at the horse as he pressed down on it's jaw so he could retreive his arm. He pulled his arm free. "Get back into you're stall!" He snapped. The horse gave a loud huff got to it's feet. It listened to him and walked the half the hall distance, back to it's distance where the horse walked into it's stall. Dalton came up behind it and closed the stall door locking it. Kyle was still trying to pick himself up off the floor. He got up slowly, a large bruise already forming. Dalton grumbled as he pulled the padding off. His arm was bleeding slightly, the blood smeared on his arm as he pulled the padding off. "Fucking bastard." he hissed as he walked out the barn.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Opal had watched Jacob head off and shook her head. She grabbed a drink before leaning against one of the tabels
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Jacob walked back to Opal
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:34 pm

"Some hell of a monster." the worker said as he followed back to the others. Dalton left and walked back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Opal smiled and raised her eyebrow, "Where did you boys head off to?"
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:51 am

"We went to see the horse." Jacob said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 pm

(Only one post today, I've got work tonight and tomorrow night, also MERRY CHRISTMAS!)

"Some horse, isn't S'merti?" Ryker said opening one eye from where he rested. "I would be willing to say this Zoo is a haven for animals with temper problems. We get the broken and the injured and Dalton works that magic of his and changes them. He turned an abused Circus tiger into a massive playful kitten in three months time. I can't wait to see what he can do with that horse." Ryker said. "Or the specialty."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:46 pm

"Yeah, that horse is somethin' else. I know we've had more than our fair share of animals with temper problems. I remember seein' that tiger, now you'd never be able to tell how it used to be." Jacob replied
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:50 am

"Yep." He said.

Deka had left the group of people and was walking to go for a walk.she saw someone walking in front of her.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:00 am

Connor was still walking toward the exit of the park, his injury earlier had significantly slowed him down. His slight limp seemed more obvious now
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:17 am

She hurried up to him. "Hey do need a hand?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:22 am

Connor glanced at Deka, "Oh no, I'm fine really. Just takin it nice and slow, I mean, it's nice out and all, why rush away?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 am

"You should rest. You look like you're in pain." She said as she walked next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next