Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 pm

"Wanna catch a movie?" he asked.

She nodded. "I should be fine..." She said. The nurse walked in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:05 pm

" is it time to give him back? " Dameon asked.

" a movie sounds perfect." Lillian nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:07 pm

"What do you want to see?" Ulrick said.

"Yes, sorry." The nurse said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:07 pm

comet sat down on the bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am

She holds onto him, as she began to cry. "I don't want to lose you...I don't want to lose you...I can't lose you..." she whimpers over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:45 am

" hmm. What is there to watch?" Lillian asked wanting to hear about the movies.

" okay."Dameon nodded he looked at Emi who was still holding him.

About an hour later Jenna was walking into her house she had some bags of groceries so she could cook them dinner. " sorry it took so long." She said softly setting the bags on her small table.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Ulrick named off a few.

Emi reluctantly let go of her son.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Comet wasn't in the room, but she could hear him walking back from the out-house
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Dawn couldn't see him but wasn't worried she figured he was in the out house.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Comet walked back around and into the house right after her. "Hey, how was the briefing?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:55 pm

" Okay." She shrugged. The debrief went okay. They aren't happy about my situation. " she gestured to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:57 pm

"Yeah probably not. Did they say anything about what'll happen next?" He asked, looking a bit pale
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Emi was soon fast asleep.

Ulrick smirked. "You wanna see Storks?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:02 pm

[I saw Storks this weekend =p]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:04 pm

(I loved it!!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:39 pm

( haven't seen it was it good? )

Jenna sighed " They were not happy at all but they are willing to train you as well so we could work as a team."

" That sounds good." Lily nodded.

Dameon let Emi sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:42 pm

[The humour was a bit cringe-worthy at times but overall I liked it]

"Doesn't sound all that bad then. We're planning on leaving anyway." Comet said and took some of the grocery bags to help her put them away
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:14 am

" I didn't bring up me leaving. Not yet anyways." Jenna told him putting some of the food away. " Not till we are sure that's what we won't. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:19 am

Comet nodded and put away the rest of the food.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:39 am

" Maybe you like working for them. And stopping the bad guys. I can't ask you to drop everything just for me." Jenna told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:46 am

"Maybe." He said, yawning and looking tired. "Are we going to be sharing the bed?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:56 am

" Oh um..." Daisy looked at her small twin bed in the corner. " It's pretty small. I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon. So you can sleep there."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:57 am

"Where will you sleep?" Comet asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:47 am

" I have a hammock out in the trees outside." Jenna told him softly. She didn't have one but she could easily make one with a sheet she had.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:11 pm

"I don't want you sleeping outside. You sleep in here, I'll find somewhere else to sleep." Comet insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next