Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Comet looked over at the door. "Is that your dad?" He asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:02 pm

" Probably. " she sighed getting up an opening the door. And she was right her dad was there in uniform. " they want to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:15 pm

"It's okay. If anything gets really bad I'll call Ras for help." Emi said.

Ulrick held her hand the whole time they watched the movie.

Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Lillian laughed at the funny parts in the movie.

" he wants me for my parkor skills." Dameon sighed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Ulrick laughed with her.

"Your old friend?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:37 pm

" yes. I could get away from the cops easily." Dameon nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:38 pm

"Who does?" Comet asked, walking up next to Jenna
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:28 pm

" my CO. " Jenna ' s father said.
" commanding officer. That would be the general. I thought he wasn't coming back he since this base doesn't exist and we and a few others are the only ones here?" She asked confused.

" he came here just for you. " he pointed to comet.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 pm

"Why would he come just for me?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:36 pm

"Well he doesn't know that you are now married to the coldest, fiercest woman outside of Russia. He's gonna have to watch his back if he comes around here again."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Dameon chuckled standing up and kissing the side of her head. " I know. You know how to use a gun right? " he asked matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 pm

" Because you were the enemy." He said pointedly. " Put your uniform on be at hq in an hour."he ordered before walking away.

" Well this is going to be interesting. " Jenna sighed shutting her door. " you know all the houses are pretty much empty and he puts me in this shack. Likes he's embarrassed about me.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:03 pm

"Is it about your deafness, is he like your mom in that way?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:04 pm

"Yes, I do." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:19 pm

" or the fact he knocked up a native I'm not sure. He isn't the only one with a native child. " she sighed shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 pm

" Okay good. I have a flock 26 it's an easily conceal-able weapon you can carry at all times." Dameon told her. " yes I'm not 21 one I didn't get it legally."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:30 pm

"Does the army think having children with natives is wrong or just your dad?" Comet asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:41 pm

And that's fine." Emi said. She kissed his cheek. "I'm going to see how Toni is doing." She said as she walked into the small bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:45 pm

(I'm making a Zootopia based RP!)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:46 pm

[Nice I'll join]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Great!!!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 pm

" Jake 's wife is a native she's really sweet. She's the one who practically raised me once my mother dumped me off here. She also thought me sign language. But sadly her and Jake can't have kids. I wish they could they would be awesome parents." Jenna smiled " hey maybe we can have dinner with them Kim would love to meet you." She glanced over her shoulder to see his reaction at her suggestion. Before pulling a uniform out of her closet.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:42 pm

"That would be very nice." Comet said, smiling a bit then noticing she was going to change into her uniform he started to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:49 pm

" It's more the fact my father got drunk and knocked up a native with out being married. Maybe his family is old fashioned and think children should be made in the bonds of marriage." Jenna shrugged. " I have no clue why he thinks I'm an embarrassment I do everything he says to do." She complained knowing he could still hear her ad she changed quickly. Jenna walked out wearing a grey shirt tucked into green came pants tucked into tan combat boots. " it could be because I'm deaf and he feels guilty. I got I from him too."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:51 pm

"He probably can't be too happy that you're pregnant and we're not married." Comet said, leaning against the outside of the house while she changed and turning to her when she walked out. "Nice uniform."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next