Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Everlast Rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Everlast Rp - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Strife looked at Anarchy and debated on whether or not to trust him. Finally he decided and he quietly asked, "If you had a choice to either save Doom or me, who would you save?"
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:08 pm

They headed closer to where the Zings were currently staying.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

"You. I hate Doom." Anarchy said softly. "But to win a war sometimes you have to lose a few battles."

Drac ran with her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Once they had arrived, Synami landed Airgo. Airgo nuzzled her before sitting down to rest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Drac came up behind them panting.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 pm

"You okay?" Sy walked over and laid a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 pm

"Y-Yeah just tired." He panted.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

She squeezed his arm as a group of people hurried over to them. Leading the group was her father.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Vork was at the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:16 pm

"Synami!" One of her cousins came forward. Her eyes widened. "Jersan? She asked, surprised. He must've came from his Zing village to see if she and her father were okay.
"I'm glad to see you're alright. Uncle, my mother, Izater and myself have come to make sure you and your father are alright. We were quite worried when your father told us that you had left to find your friend." Jersan hugged her.
She blinked, then gave a smile and hugged him back before pulling away. "I'm happy that you were worried. But we're fine." She smiled and looked up at her father ruffled her hair.
Izater nodded. "Grandmother has come to visit as well."
"Grandmother is here?" Synami looked surprised and looked up at Drac briefly. Her grandmother was a strict and very sophisticated woman, one who did not particularly like that Synami had been good friends with Drac and Drew.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:55 pm

"Haha...I might run if she comes near...She'll end up beating me with her cane!" Drac huffed rubbing the back of his neck.

[You should have her really dislike Vork then. Since he's a mutant half breed.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Lol okay!)

Synami chuckled and squeezed his arm. The small group parted as an old woman with pinned up short, gray hair streaked with white came walking through with Jersan's father. She was wearing traditional clothing and was expressionless. As she passed Vork, she didn't look at him but gave a sort of disdainful look. Synami stepped forward and smiled. "Grandmother." She said.

The woman gave a polite smile. "Synami. It has been too long since I have last seen you."

"Yes, Grandmother. Indeed it has." She smiled again, feeling nervous to please her Grandmother, for she was greatly respected in her family.

"I am glad to see that you are alright and well." Her Grandmother reached forward to take her hands.

Synami gave a soft smile. "I'm am happy to see you healthy as well."

The old woman smiled at her, not even looking at Drac. She held her granddaughter's hands, then glanced down at them. She frowned, see the stone on the ring was cracked, a ring she had given Synami long ago. Her face tightened and her eyes narrowed on the ring.

Synami blinked, following her gaze. "I am sorry, the stone must've cracked when I was battling-" Suddenly her grandmother's hand cracked across her face in a hard slap. Synami stumbled back, eyes widening, stunned. She winced, feeling her face begin to throb in pain from the force of the blow.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Drac roared out and jumped forward. His monsterous muatan arm that hung pass his knees was caught by Vork who quickly shoved through the crowd and grabbed him.

"Mother!" Her father exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Her grandmother glanced at Drac with cold eyes before turning the cold gaze on Synami, whom still look stunned. "G-Grandmother...?"

"That stone on that ring that I gave you was a purity stone. It signifies the innocence and purity of a young warrior, which gives the person wearing it strength that comes from the pureness and goodness of the heart. The fact that it has cracked shows that you are no longer a pure, strong warrior. Have you no shame, child?! You have shamed us! A young lady in this family must remain pure and strong until she is married and ready to bare children to continue on the family legacy!" The woman said coldly.

Synami stared at her, her blue eyes wide and shocked.

"Grandmother-" Jersan began, shocked, but the woman put a hand up to silence him.

"Have I not always told you to be careful around men in your young years? That men your age are usually after one thing from a girl your age? I have always told you that, especially when you were always around those boys you trained with and went on wild adventures with. You have ashamed me!" She narrowed her eyes. "You will not be a whore. No granddaughter of mine will dare to be a whore. You are lucky I do not disown you from this family."

Synami stared at the ground, her hands tightening into fists at her sides.

Her family remained silent.

"You are lucky that you are not thrown out and disowned." She repeated. "Do you understand, child?"

"Yes, Grandmother." She said quickly.

"Do not shame this family again. Now, give me your ring. You have shattered the precious stone, and you no longer deserve it." Grandmother held out a wrinkled hand. Synami silently took the ring off and placed it in her hands.

Grandmother threw it to the ground and crushed it to pieces with the bottom of her cane. Synami flinched.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

"Then do not take your anger out on her. It was me. I pressured her into it. If anything call me the whore. I'm the bastard that made her unpure. Cast me out." Drac said.

"Oh shit." Vork hissed.

"You fucker!" Her father roared. "Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:22 pm

"No! It's not his fault! Father!" Synami turned on them, eyes wide.

Her grandmother turned to Drac, her eyes narrowed. "I should've known. I always knew you would be trouble."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:28 pm

"Well let's give you a prize!" Drac snarrled down at her.

"well this is an intersting family reunion." Sam said from where he was perched in a tree.

"What are you doing here!?" Vork snapped.

"Getting you." He said. "Vork, get Tennor and grab him." He said pointing to Drac. "And meet me at the hideout in two hours, He's got those eyes so hurry." He said.

gtg gonna see HTTRD2!!! How to train your dragon two.]
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Strife nodded, "Good... Doom thinks I killed Sam and left, but Sam let me go so long as I help him. I'm getting rid of Doom, will you help?"
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Have fun!)

"I'm going too!" Synami said to Vork.

"Synami, you stay away from those boys." Her grandmother scowled.

She turned to her grandmother and father. "Dracton didn't pressure me into it! I love him!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:55 pm

"So you let him fuck you before marriage!??" Her Father asked.

"You belong with people who will keep you on the right track." Drac said.

"Of course I am." Anarchy said. "I hate it when people assume that I enjoyed killing Fangs!" He hissed.

You should have her Grandmother Banish Vork and Drac.]]
I LOVED IT!!!]]
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:57 pm

(I wanna see HTTYD2 so bad)

Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:59 pm

(Also sorry, I was mega busy because I had friends over yesterday (never again) and stuff)

Ellie still looked shocked at the sigh of him. 'I should say the same for you; Sam said you died.' Then she saw the situation for what it really was. 'Wait a minute, could you always talk?'
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:03 pm

If you dont want to pay to see it I can give you a link for it, but it is definitely worth the pay.] One of the best sequels I've seen! ]

Grimm chuckled. Yes it is one of my many mutations. Along with my size, strength and speed, I can talk through the mind. Master had me keep it hidden from you so you wouldn't freak out. And yes I was given a drug that made me seam dead, but not really. Thank Anarchy. He has told me that you can just ride me right into the HQ to where ever you need to go. Just act like you know what you are doing he said. You look like a mutant and when riding me you will look important so no one should question you. No one will remember me cause I have not been seen there for 15 years.
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:06 pm

(I most definitely want to pay for it. I wanna work for dreamworks so I better pay)

Ellie didn't know if she should take offense to that, but breezed past that. 'I'll just be going right on in?' She asked worriedly, biting her already bloodstained lip.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:07 pm

She flinched. "It's not like that!" She objected to her father. "We did it out of love!" Then she turned to Drac. "I won't lose you again! I can't!" She said quietly.

Her Grandmother didn't look at her. She stared right at Vork and Drac. "I want you two to leave." She said cooly. "You both don't belong here. Mutants are enemies to us."

"Grandmother! Their only part mutant! They both have Zing blood!" Synami protested.

"Silence Synami! Do you wish to be punished?"

"Yes! This isn't right! None if it is! Vork and Dracton have done nothing bad!!!" She said tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Rp   Everlast Rp - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Rp
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next