Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 am

" no just all the supers being tortured and count really enjoying himself with Saber. Atlas is in some whole. Sierra has creeps groping her. Nyla was there too. And I didn't see you. So maybe you're not on his radar yet." Ryder said. " I heard what hoss did to you too. Have you figured out what power he gave you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm

"Maybe if he shows up I won't have figured out my power yet..." Comet shrugged. "It would really suck if all Hoss did was take my sight and leave me with no powers at all."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:51 pm

" Hoss doesn't do that kind of thing with out a reason
"Ryder told him. " it just may take some time to manifest."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:30 pm

"I still think this is a bad idea. I use to work with Count before all this shit started to happen and he isn't a good man." He said. Atlas shook his head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:31 pm

" I believe you that he isn't. But I don't think that it matters if we leave or not. We all end up captured by him. Plus he really only wants the supers." Ryder told them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:01 pm

"Doesn't mean he won't hurt the others." Atlas said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:17 pm

" if he's like I've seen and how you know him. Then he's most likely going to try to use them as collateral use them against us." Ryder said still holding sabers hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Saber just lay there still out.

"I'm sure he would he tried to kill a child once for leverage once when we where human." Atlas sighed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm

" So what if we gave ourselves up making a bargain? We go willing he leaves haven alone?" Ryder suggested trying to see how people would feel about it.

" You want us to go willing and get tortured?" Nyla asked a bit shocked he would say such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 pm

“So is he powerful enough that we have no hope of fighting him?” Comet asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:41 pm

"Yes. Count is a monster don't even try to barggin with him. It's not worth it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 pm

" guys no matter what we do. We all end up there." Ryder told them getting a bit frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 pm

"I still think running may be a chance, but like I said, I'll see if I can delay him, or deter him from you all." Atlas said as he rose to his feet.

A pain thrust into Ryder's head as a new vision took over. Blood, blood littered the roads of haven, civilians, men, children and elderly where laying, bleeding all over the ground, even the grass grew red. Supers, one never seen where on chains, forced to fight one and other. Those who lost, but lives remained where feed to the hordes. A man who's attributes looked similar to that of Atlas's stood on a throne watching the slaughter. He had women, bare by his side watching with eyes that no longer felt life.
Karu and Wolf argued in their shared room, then suddenly they where in chains, pulled away from one and other. Blood frothing at Wolf's mouth.
Saber, her hand clinging tightly to a small child. Saber in chains, in nothing, hands grasping her. Sweat stuck to her.
Comet sparing with Wolf. Comet blindly chipping away at rocks.
Atlas speaking to a shadowy figure. A pit of Zombies gnawing at his stone skin, teeth breaking and bloody nubs clawing. Atlas pinned to the ground.
A river of blood pooling into the pit. Fire engulfing everything...
The visions flashed so fast, most went unable to be remembered but the few that stayed, shook with hate and fear.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Ryder gripped his head in pain groaning and shaking from what he just saw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 12:12 am

"You okay kid?" Atlas asked as he noticed him shaking.

Wolf whimpered smelling the fear on him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:25 am

Karu walked back inside and noticed Veli standing just outside the med bay. "Something going in there?" he asked.
"Not sure but they're talking, best leave them be." Veli replied. Poika was sniffing the ground by the wall, tail wagging slightly as if the puppy didn't have a care in the world.

Comet felt some headrush and laid back down again on the med bay cot. He didn't know what was happening with Ryder but he listened and didn't ask or speak up, not wanting to feel like a burden for not being able to see what was going on.

Last edited by Ink Jackal on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 10:42 am

Ryder was gasping for air trying to get the pain on his head to stop.

" he just saw something." Nyla told them very flatly. " they always cause severe head aches that's why he's on migraine medicine."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:59 am

"Well get him some than." Atlas said. He walked over. "Take a deep breath. Tell us what you saw." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:33 pm

" he gets us all." Ryder told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:43 pm

"What?" Calm down a little more and try explaining."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Ryder was gasping for breath trying to process what he saw " Atlas back up." Nyla said pushed him away. " give him space he'll talk when he can."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:54 pm

"I'm not even that close to him." Atlas said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:00 pm

" give him space." Nyla said watching ryder.

" he gets everyone." Ryder mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Atlas stayed quiet and let Ryder find his words.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Nyla went back to organizing stuff.

" it doesn't matter... He gets everyone anyways." Ryder kept mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next