Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:57 pm

" after I was found in the alley I really don't feel emotions anymore. But I like him. I don't think he likes me though. Just thinks of me as a little sister." Kat told her honestly. " So I guess I'll go to haven and just learn different trades and skills to help out as much as I can. Are you happy to go back home?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 pm

"Yes. I get to see my older brother and sister, so I'm happy. It's annoying how they're so overprotective, but it's understandable. I believe Ryder will be like that too when he sees you again."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

" Why would this Ryder guy be happy to see me?" Kat asked keeping th bus on the map Sierra has made for her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Karson wandered around the Haven looking for Wolf. He'd packed some of his things up from their room in case the rumours that they would be leaving the Haven became true, not that there was much to pack up anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:12 pm

" Karson." Nyla said seeing pass by the infirmary room door.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Karson heard her and walked inside. "Do you need any help?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:35 am

" yeah. We need to prep for an addition of 45 more kids. Girls to be exact. Also i sent wolf out with Ryder to help them."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:31 am

"Girls from where?" Karson tilted his head, confused.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:37 am

" an orphanage Altas Sierra and Ryder found. Where they brought Loki from." Nyla told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:46 am

"That place was still fortified from zombies?" Karson was surprised and amazed. "How soon will they be here?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:22 am

" not safe against the large number sof the hord moving towards them. So they are moving the girls. They are in a bus, hopefully by the end of the night maybe tomorrow morning. I just need you to count how many empty rooms you have. And ask around to anyone who would be willing to share. " nyla asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:37 pm

“We don’t have many empty rooms, people are going to have to double up probably.” Karson answered.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:41 pm

" We can't put 3-4 kids in a room. Some of us adults will have to busy up. " are you willing to share a room with wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:51 pm

“That’s what I meant.” Karson said. “I’m already sharing a room with Wolf.”
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:08 pm

" Okay. I sleep here most nights so another guy can move in with ( I forgot how-to spell his norigan name.) Polka's owner) he can have my room." Nyla told him prepping the med bay to check the health of the kids.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 pm

(lol it’s Finnish not Norwegian, Veli)

“I’ll go sround asking people if they can double up with anyone, then we should have enough rooms for the kids if they go 2 to a room as well.” he said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:40 pm

" okay you do that." Nyla said thankful to have the help. " veli. Can you map out a route in case we have to evacuate."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Karson left the med-bay for about an hour or so to go inform everyone, even seeing some people already taking their stuff to move into another room.

"Do you have a copy of the city map?" Veli asked, guessing there probably was one around since it was a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:05 pm

" Yeah I do actually." Nyla nodded walking away and coming back with a map. " I hope this will help."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:11 pm

"Thanks." Veli smiled and set Poika on the floor as he got up. He took the map over to a table and grabbed a pen, looking over the roads and guessing which ones led off to his cabin, which was off the map since it was outside the city. "Where are all the exits out of the Haven?" he asked, marking out the exit from the parking lot gate he already knew about.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:20 pm

" one second." She said walking away and coming back with a hand drawn map of haven. " Will this help?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:26 pm

“Yes.” Veli nodded and referenced the hand-drawn map to mark out more exits from the haven on the regular map. “It’s best if we take a back exit away from where the Count might come at us. Then through side-streets in the suburbs would be the best way out to the country-side to avoid too many zombies.”
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:32 pm

" okay." Nyla nodded looking at his route.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:46 pm

He hadn't marked out a route yet, he was just looking at the road ways to memorize them. "I normally don't plan so meticulously ahead, I don't know what are on these streets, if there are any fallen buildings, trees, blockades, etc, so I don't think I can make an exact route to follow. It's best to take the main road fast away from the haven, whichever exit of the haven is the safest at the time, and then turn off into the suburbs. Going through a whole bunch of complicated side-streets will deter anyone following, and beyond that we can speed off and lose them for good out on the country roads. Then it would be best to double back around to find my cabin." He said. "If I'm the one driving I'll know exactly where to go to the cabin as long as we leave the city anywhere from the east side."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:59 pm

" okay. That sounds like a plan. We will probably have a convoy of vehicles. There is about 100 or so people in haven."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next