Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Warriors RP Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Warriors RP Page - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:48 pm

" yes. But he not know." Cheza tried to form the right words.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 1:41 pm

"It will be okay." She smiled. "Our leader is a good man."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 5:25 pm

" I no skill." She spoke with concern, as she looked around. She noticed everyone has a place and a job.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:27 pm

"You can learn skill. All of these people had to learn as well." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:11 am

" you do?" She questioned tilting her head to the side pointing at her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:20 am

"Yes, I used to be a warrior, a fighter. But my joints hurt and I can no longer do that." She smiled. "So now I help make clothing, gather herbs and tell stories to children."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 am

" warrior?" She asked pointing to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:43 am

"You could be come one too. But you'd have to learn about the clan and it's ways first." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:04 am

" you teach?" She asked wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:34 am

"Well, more like I tell stories." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:48 am

Cheza nodded wanting to hear one. She gestured for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:55 am

"Oh, I have one you'll love." She smiled. "You came from the metal world right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:47 am

She nodded, " bad men kept me. I was pet to them."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:00 pm

"Yes, I'm sorry my dear."  Lindsy sighed. "But let me tell you a story of two young apprentices. One a child of old blood, but despite that he doesn't always follow the rules and the other, a child of rouge blood left on the camp door steps when he was still but a babe." She smiled thinking back on the memories of the two boys. "These two grew up close to one and other as best friends along with one other friend. One day, the youngest, the child of rouge blood who was called Of Storm had the idea of venturing outside of the territory of the clans. His other two friends where reluctant. The son of the former leader, called Of Amber wasn't a fan of the idea but decided it could be fun to join his friend. The third one, Of Thorns, tried to convince them not to leave, and keep them safe. But they didn't listen and the two apprentices left the clan territory and climbed up the cliff face and entered the forbidden ruined world."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:30 pm

" I'm from there." She said softly listening closely.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 pm

"Yes, you are." She smiled. "Well these two friends went into the ruined world to explore. they roamed the world up there and where about to head back when a monster jumped out at them and attacked them. The two of them ran, but the monster was smart and cut them off and attacked them, and it cut a large scratch into Of Amber's face and knocked him out. Of Storm grabbed a pole and threw it at the monster, cutting it's head as he threw it. The beast ran off afraid as Of Amber picked up his friend and dragged him to an area he thought was safe. He started to clean his friends wound." She said. "At the same time "Of Thorns was worried, it had been over an hour and his friends were not back yet. He decided to give them to sundown before telling the Clan where they went."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:52 pm

" why is it not allowed?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 12:00 pm

"Because the ruined world is dangerous and home to many monsters that are much more powerful than the monsters that live in that world." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 2:29 pm

" did Of thorn go looking for them?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 3:59 pm

"Well yes and no. He waited until the sun started to set before he went back to the camp and told the leader and Warrior what had happened." She said. "They told him a search party would be sent out the next day. Of Thorns did join in to help look for them." She said. "After Of Storm cleaned up his friends wound and he rested for a bit the two of them left their hide away to leave the dangerous Ruined world." She said. "But as soon as they left the hide away the monster that attacked them before attacked them, waiting for them to return to get it's revenge." She told her. It attacked them and the two of them ran. Of Amber was fearful of the beast and was faster than his friend who ran after him. The monster couldn't catch them so it instead threw stuff at them. A rock hit of Storm on the head and knocked him down. Then the beast threw a large metal beam at them, and the beam almost hit Of Amber but it missed him and fell on one of Of Storm's legs, breaking it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Cheza said wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 11:39 pm

Lindsy chuckled. "Of Amber was determined not to leave his friend, and the monster was determined not to leave his meal. The monster lunged at Of Amber but he dodged out of the way quickly. He looked around for a near by weapon and he picked up a near by chunk of wood. As he turned his back on the monster it reached out and slashed him across the back, knocking him down, but thankfully not damaging the nerves. Of Amber quickly jumped up and started screaming and swinging the wood at the monster. He hit it over the head over and over again as the beast cried and ran away." She said. "Of Amber went to his friend and tried to lift the heavy metal off his friend's leg but he was unable to lift it, not being strong enough. Of Storm told the other to leave and get away to safety and leave him, but Of Amber wouldn't leave him alone. So He sat with him on the ground out in the open over the night, fending off any monsters that grew near. At the next early morning dawn, the search party left and climbed the cliff and entered the ruined world. They called and looked all over for them and found them, both barely awake, but still very much alive and in pain. The team got the two out and took them back down the cliff and brought them home. They got scolded and Of Amber apologized to Of Storm and told him he would become stronger so that could never again happen. Of Amber also apologized to Of Thorns for not listening to his friend's advice. The two of them learned from their mistakes and grew into fine warriors. Of Amber became fearful of the Ruined World and never wanted to step foot in the place again unless he had to. Of Storm on the other hand was amazed by the place and often went back to the forbidden place to study it. But they remained friends until the end." She said concluding the story.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 12:09 am

" why weird names? " she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 am

"Because, Warriors are given a name that relates to who they are, but before they are given their Warrior name they study under a mentor. During this time they are named similar to their mentor, or Of blank." She said. "So let's take Of Amber for example, at the time he was studying under a woman named Amberfreckles so her apprentice was called call Of Amber until he became a warrior where he was given the name Swiftfeet." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 1:21 am

Cheza nodded understanding. " not perminet name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors RP Page
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next