Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 12:16 pm

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet..." He said. "No offence."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 12:24 pm

" we don't want to bring any harm to you or the brothers. We want to help you." Sam told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 2:26 am

"But help for one can be harm to another." He said.

From behind them a familiar voice spoke. "Azeri, what are you doing?' azeri stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:38 am

Sam paused looking over he shoulder wondering who spoke.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 pm

A figure that looked like Rayyan stood there his hands shoved into his pocket. Though he looked similar he was gaunter, muscle missing from his bones, and skin hanging lose from him. "Azeri, who is this?" He asked as narrowed his eyes at Sam. "Get over here, now." He said.
Azeri nodded and started to walk towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:01 pm

Sam paused for a second looking at him. " my name is Samara I go by Sam.  Azrie stole from my friend who he happens to look just like. And you look just like Rayyan. " I wish he was here. She said to herself looking at Ramond who she couldn't get past over his similarities to Rayyan. " we actually need all of you to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 1:59 am

"What?" Mondi growled through his teeth as Azeri went and stood by him looking down. "I don't even know who you are!"
"Mondi, she's nice. She and her friends are buying us food." Azeri said trying to get his brother to calm down.
"Azeri, you don't take food from strangers, or steal!" He scolded. "and I thought I told you to stay home with Run!" He scolded more. Azeri shrunk s bit and hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:13 am

" I don't want to hurt any of you guys. I'm just trying to help." She told him gently. ray why did you have to run off...i really could use you right now. she said wondering how to convince Ramon she means no harm. " I know right now you don't believe me but I mean no harm and want to being you and your brothers home with me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:36 pm

"Hurt us!?" He growled as he pulled a blade out of his pocket and flicked it out. "You saying that makes me trust you less." He snarled. "Look, I don't care if you mean to hurt us or help us, I don't trust people." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:42 pm

" I can tell your soul is filled with lots of untrust and doubt of people." Sam said bluntly. " but I'm going to become the next guardian of earth I can be trusted." She thought for a second wondering how to convince Raymon to trust her. rayyan I could really use you right now... she sighed not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:01 pm

"Mondi, I promise she's nice. She's really cool too." Azeri said as he pulled at his brother's sleeve. "They have a big house for us in the forest." He said.
"In the forest?" He growled and looked at Sam. He whispered something softly. "Siga" and his eyes shifted color, slightly. He grabbed Azeri and pulled him back close to him, backing up. "You're a demon." he hissed. "no... you're something else."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:09 pm

" I'm not a demon I'm a guardian of earth." She explained. " here I can show you." She said walking up to him quickly and before he could react she put two fingers to his for head before he could react. She was sharing her mind with his showing him her life on the streets and then meeting Azriel Orrick and Rayyan. He could see that all of them look and act the same. He was seeing who she was and that she wasn't a demon. After a few moments she back away and looked up at him. " I just want to help you." She said full of truth and emotion.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Raymond moved before he could think, and in instinct he slashed for her neck with the knife. Before the knife touched her a bolt of lightning flashed and Rayyan slapped the knife out of his hand. He stood there between Sam and Raymond. Ray glared down at the boy. "Someone want to explain to me what is going on here?" He asked.
Raymond stumbled back in shock and fear as he lost his knife in Rayyan's hand which dripped with a golden blood. He stood up quickly and picked up Azeri before he took off at a run.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:46 pm

" I had this handled!" Sam snapped glaring at Ray. " now they are running away..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:48 pm

"They aren't gonna get very far, I tagged the boy. Now, explain, why was a younger version of me, trying to kill you? And why is there a young Azriel?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:57 pm

" have you not been reading my mind this whole time?" She questioned. " Azriel and I went to go shopping andnthis boy stole from Azriel when we caught him found out he looked like Azriel and well so his brothers look like you and Orick." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:05 pm

"None of this makes sense." Rayyan said. "And no, I wasn't reading your mind, I'm not a creep." He said. "I just placed a protective ward on you that if your life ever becomes a risk I get summoned to you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 pm

" seriously! I've been begging for you to come help me but when my life is threatened you show." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:14 pm

"I want to be your boyfriend, not your stalker!" Rayyan told her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:16 pm

" wait you want to be my boyfriend?" Sam stopped looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Rayyan blushed bright red. "Boyfriend, lover, significant other, whatever you want to call it..." he said as he looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Sam smiled, " good i want that too" she kissed his cheek gently. " now let me heal that cut of yours."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:25 pm

"No, I have to go back up anyway." He sighed as he pulled the weapon out. "I'm in the middle of a meeting. Go find them and bring them back to the house. I'll be back as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:27 pm

" you saw how they reacted you expect me to do this on my own!?!?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:35 pm

"I trust you." He said. "You're stronger than you know, so give them hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next